• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Would anybody care to share what awesome mouse they use and why it's worth an upgrade to my generic logitech wireless?

Smokey

Would anybody care to share what awesome mouse they use and why it's worth an upgrade to my generic logitech wireless?

Razer DeathAdder
http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.224620300/categoryId.35208800

I've used it for over a year now with no problems. Doesn't have a ton of buttons or anything either but it's comfortable and is pretty smooth. It's not wireless either and most "gaming mice" aren't going to be if you care about that. What's wrong with what you got now

Smokey

Sokantish

Razer DeathAdder
http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.224620300/categoryId.35208800

I've used it for over a year now with no problems. Doesn't have a ton of buttons or anything either but it's comfortable and is pretty smooth. It's not wireless either and most "gaming mice" aren't going to be if you care about that. What's wrong with what you got now

I use this too... but left handed version. You can turn the glow and stuff off in a control panel for the mouse

bluemax

Banned
That looks like Detroit...but I'm in Santa Monica now!

Dumpster RISE

Santa Monica! We need to hang out bro!

Also, lulz I have a rule named after me this year!

Razer DeathAdder

I have one of these as well. It works quite well for DotA2.

That place is like a couple blocks from me.

Pft. Go to El Cholo's! An LA tradition! The blue corn enchiladas are god tier. Also they're supposed to have one of the best Margaritas in LA, but I'm not sure what's so special about it.

Every QB in Madden has wheels. I really hope they addressed that this year...

They told me it was at E3!

bluemax

Banned
HoFlynn has worse throwing power than noodle armed Hasslebeck?

FUUUUU DONNIE.

Hmm Russell Wilson has the 2nd best acceleration in the league, like the fourth or fifth best speed and a reasonably strong arm.

Hmm.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Pft. Go to El Cholo's! An LA tradition! The blue corn enchiladas are god tier. Also they're supposed to have one of the best Margaritas in LA, but I'm not sure what's so special about it.

Dont let a white boy try to tell you about mexican food, trasher.

Rorschach

So it's confirmed that Rors is coming back? The AFC had a good run.

Confirmed long ago and I just got permanent internets today (instead of just weekend innerweb). I'm back, baby!

1. FMT - 5
2. Rors - 3
3. Crow - 2
4. BigAT - 2
5. Ramirez - 2
6. DMczaf - 2
7. Wellington - 2
8. Mrbob - 1
9. Smokey - 1
10. Malleymal - 1
Can't believe Ram got 2. Back to back? Congrats again, dude. Now it's Luke's turn. Come on, lukems.

Confirmed long ago and I just got permanent internets today (instead of just weekend innerweb). I'm back, baby!

Can't believe Ram got 2. Back to back? Congrats again, dude. Now it's Luke's turn. Come on, lukems.

he went to 4 straight superbowls! the AFC was turrble. i blame dota 2

Trasher

The one Mexican place I've been to so far is Loteria in the Promenade. Had an amazing burrito.

Are you in Santa Monica as well, blue?

It's like the Bills... except he won 2!

Speaking of which... no LJ?

i brought it up to LJ about a month ago and he didn't seem very interested. i'll send him another PM to see if he has changed his mind or might be interested. i'd love LJ to play but i want to get the 32 squared away preferably before release!

bluemax

Banned
The one Mexican place I've been to so far is Loteria in the Promenade. Had an amazing burrito.

Are you in Santa Monica as well, blue?

I live a couple miles south, closer to Venice. If you're interested my friends and I play beach volleyball on Saturdays at Venice beach.

he went to 4 straight superbowls! the AFC was turrble. i blame dota 2

Did anyone in the AFC East ever have a winning record?

LukeSmith

Without you and LJ + DOTA2 I completely lost interest in the game.

Without you and LJ + DOTA2 I completely lost interest in the game.

lets be honest, you could have been totally engaged and nothing would have changed. ramirez had the definition of an Easy Button team with that defense. obviously he didn't automatically win any of those games without any effort or having to do anything but it has to be acknowledged that the steelers were dirty

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
lets be honest, you could have been totally engaged and nothing would have changed. ramirez had the definition of an Easy Button team with that defense. obviously he didn't automatically win any of those games without any effort or having to do anything but it has to be acknowledged that the steelers were dirty

It doesnt have to be acknowledged because we already all know about it. Its assumed with any discussions of ramirez (along with blatant twins cheesing)

LJ11

i brought it up to LJ about a month ago and he didn't seem very interested. i'll send him another PM to see if he has changed his mind or might be interested. i'd love LJ to play but i want to get the 32 squared away preferably before release!

I don't remember you sending me a PM, I do recall a conversation in the NFL thread however. Expressed interest, but was noncommittal at the time. I'm leaning towards playing if the game isn't shit, but that's probably not what you want to hear.

I really do want to play if I enjoy the game, it shouldn't be too hard to capture my interest. Really have no idea what they've done to the game this year, I have zero expectations, it just has to feel better than last years game. I'm not sure what feel actually is, but I'll know it when I play it, lol.

I don't remember you sending me a PM, I do recall a conversation in the NFL thread however. Expressed interest, but was noncommittal at the time. I'm leaning towards playing if the game isn't shit, but that's probably not what you want to hear.

I really do want to play if I enjoy the game, it shouldn't be too hard to capture my interest. Really have no idea what they've done to the game this year, I have zero expectations, it just has to feel better than last years game. I'm not sure what feel actually is, but I'll know it when I play it, lol.

nah it wasn't a PM, just in the NFL thread like you said. i'll tentatively put you down as the bills and then hopefully you like the game!

the main additions to this years game will be some pseudo physics and obviously a fully featured online franchise mode where we don't need to run it through other sites or anything else. salary cap, contracts, trades, free agency, full draft, scouting, rpg style "assignment" points, and so on.... it's all there! so even if the gameplay might be lacking a bit (and i'm not saying it is, we don't know) this other stuff should prop it up to make it worth your time!

Ramirez

But I beat you down with the Vikings just like I was using the Steelers!

Face it, it's my time to...RISE.

More than anything though, I love CB's attack of my "dirty super team". It's not like he was using the best team in the game or anything.

Mrbob

After our one game last season, I'm convinced you were blessed by the Madden Gods. I manhandled your team up and down the field all game long and the only reason I didn't win by 21 was a combination of a bunch of bad luck happening the entire time. That game was gameshark-esque!

Ramirez

If by manhandle you mean throw jump balls to that cheesy TE, ok. I still laugh that Wallace running a slant was some how cheese in light of your rocket catches into double coverage, lulz.

DCX

DCX
If LJ comes back the AFC will be the conference to watch. Blood baths will ensue for playoff spots. The AFC East will also have a legit rep :p

DCX

McNei1y

I'm a Cowboys guy, but I'd play as any team just the same. I like to get my games done within hours of the 'vance.

iXHmZ5mw2xllj.gif

how'd sanj get banned

Top Bottom