• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Madden 15 league career coaching record
19-18 (includes 1-1 playoffs)

Done with steelers cpu game. Usually cpu in league gives me a scare, but this wasn't really close. Sadly I gave up a 78 pass due to a missed tackle in the 4th.

But lol, "I caught two TD passes!" = +1 confidence

That's what I hate about the confidence system

"I dropped a pass! -3 confidence
We lost a game! -1 confidence
We were blown out at home! -3 confidence
I should have done more! -3 confidence"
I had 200 yards receiving and 2 tds! +2 confidence"

DJ Bowser

That's what I hate about the confidence system

"I dropped a pass! -3 confidence
We lost a game! -1 confidence
We were blown out at home! -3 confidence
I should have done more! -3 confidence"
I had 200 yards receiving and 2 tds! +2 confidence"
"I'm starting this week!" -8 confidence.

I hate how every douchebag CB will lose confidence every game they don't have a pick. You can't expect one every game!

I think that happens if they drop a pick. I had 7 ints my last game but my one safety that didn't get a pick and only dropped one lost confidence for that lol.

DJ Bowser

I think that happens if they drop a pick. I had 7 ints my last game but my one safety that didn't get a pick and only dropped one lost confidence for that lol.

Ah... I seem to have 3 dropped a game because I still haven't trained myself to switch and ballhawk on anything but touch passes, so that makes sense.

So many missed turnovers :(

Hey hey hey

I think your confidence is high enough!

Smokey

It's an open world survival game from SOE. Unlike other's it's a full on MMO not just a bunch of player ran servers, etc.

Enters Early Access on the 15th for 19.99 (or 39.99 if you want more) or F2P when it launches. Will only sell cosmetic items (you still have to build the items you dont just get them) and will have chest/key system like dota 2.

They are going to have multiple types of servers to play on (pve only, hardcore, perma death, event servers like battle royale from arma 3) etc.

Also is going (not day1) have full city building like Star Wars Galaxies had. At launch it's just going to have compounds (ez's house) but will expand.

Just read about it. I think I'm in on Wed.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
TvoU3bi.jpg

I DID IT BOYS

Congrats Wellie you've just had your life enhanced and you haven't even realized it yet.

I don't think I've played a game in a long fuck time though...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rip in pepperoni Wellie's social life :(

Congrats Wellie you've just had your life enhanced and you haven't even realized it yet.

I don't think I've played a game in a long fuck time though...

I'm so happy

please tell me that's photoshop

don't do it, man!

TvoU3bi.jpg

I DID IT BOYS
wtf

So I watched the video but there's no tutorial. What makes it so interesting? You level your guy enough to capture the other base. What is the penalty for dying?

wtf

So I watched the video but there's no tutorial. What makes it so interesting? You level your guy enough to capture the other base. What is the penalty for dying?

You level your guy enough so you can kick all their guys asses in synergy with your teammates

The penalty for dying is that you give them $$$ to buy items to kick your ass

Nightz

GG SickBoy. My D has stepped up the past 2 weeks forcing turnovers. Unfortunately my run game still sucks balls. Got lucky on that first TD pass to Lynn Easton. Thought it was going to be picked.

SickBoy

Shit, this is going to be a long season.

gg Nightz, I'll wear the first two INTs (though on the second, my effort to lead the pass had absolutely no effect on its trajectory), third one I knew you were there, but the ball was overthrown right to you. That's a window I should've hit. But your defense was stingy, and coverage downfield was good all game.

I can't complain too much about the quarterbacks, though, because my line -- which isn't considerably changed from last season -- is all of a sudden porous. Too many sacks surrendered on four-man rushes.

Also, that fumble :\

GG SickBoy. My D has stepped up the past 2 weeks forcing turnovers. Unfortunately my run game still sucks balls. Got lucky on that first TD pass to Lynn Easton. Thought it was going to be picked.

Yeah, that Easton pass... it's like Powers all of a sudden became a confused video game AI instead of a football player. :) ...I got down early. Missed that early field goal, down a touchdown, quick punt on my next drive and then all of a sudden down two touchdowns. Hard to work back from.

Top Bottom