• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

I'm curious as to how 2k would run on my PC but then that would take away from my PS4 goal of getting to play as the Phoenix Suns gorilla

You should bench Derek Carr. It would totally psyche me out.

Yeah I was thinking about sitting him considering Luck is out with that injury, it's only fair...

CdofvF1.png

Sanjuro

Far Cry 4 is both stupid and pretty good at times. There are obvious missions where you can tell the developer just got bored and ended it.

Like, there was one sequence of missions where you met some flamboyant stylist who gave you missions to upgrade your loot wallet, ammo, etc. After completing the last mission for him, the game tells you to go all the way across the map to meet him as his hut for a reward. Once you get there, all that is in the hut it a note (no different from the ones scattered everywhere in the game) that basically tells you he went back to his home planet. The End.

Basically, you need to push forward in the story missions over everything else, or the game will become incredibly stale fast. It's still a better experience overall than the prior game. There is no Blood Dragon though, and like eznark said there are no boobs. Fucking Amita.

Mrbob

Haha, Az mad because Wisconsin jumped Clemson in the final college football poll. Superior team deserves to be ahead.

DJ Bowser

I'm trying to come up with nicknames for the Ty Phelps to TY Hilton connection.

I have to draw upon my knowledge of 1980's wrestling tag teams.

Greg

saw there was a Loadout patch on PS4, so I decided to give it another try because it said they fixed some performance and control issues

having just finished Infamous: First Light, Loadout is way too sloppy for me to get into now

controls are floaty, and they just added some sprint that automatically engages after holding the stick for a small amount of time that makes it feel even worse

I'm trying to come up with nicknames for the Ty Phelps to TY Hilton connection.

I have to draw upon my knowledge of 1980's wrestling tag teams.

Draw up a wr pass to qb.

Ty back to pass, passes to ty, ty with the throw to ty. Caught by ty! What a throw by ty and let's not forget the catch by ty! Ty to ty tie the game!

McNei1y

Trashman might be working some late nights still. He told me he typically gets home around 7PM pacific now but that is vance time.

Ahhh so the schedules mix. That's fine then. I guess cpu sim? I just hadn't heard from him on steam.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Vance this shit. It was supposed to be a 7 PM eastern vance.

Glad to know that it's not just Shaun Alexander that was charmin soft on the west coast, CB and FMT were right there with him!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Vance this shit. It was supposed to be a 7 PM eastern vance.

Glad to know that it's not just Shaun Alexander that was charmin soft on the west coast, CB and FMT were right there with him!

YOU WANNA SETTLE THIS IN SMASH, FRIEND?

Top Bottom