• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Somnia

When is advance? Trying to get a hold of Steelers.

Hopping on the H1Z1 train. Going to jump on as soon as it's out in a couple days. Kind of expect the servers to be fucked.

Purchased the sous vide that I was looking at last night along with a sealer....and unrelated a new Kindle Paperwhite. Never thought my lamp reading really bothered my wife, but I guess she sometimes notices.
Minimal value, but just trading in my old 3rd gen kindle.

That's me,you, shake and Ferny (when he gets back to gaming) so far, I am getting it on the 15th, but I expect the servers to be hosed the first day. They are launching with 50 unique named servers day 1 and are ready to add more as needed. I say we play on a hardcore (basically rust rules) server, no carebear pve or perma death server. There is a hardcore headshots only server too, but eh maybe some other time.

Somnia

What is h1z1

It's an open world survival game from SOE. Unlike other's it's a full on MMO not just a bunch of player ran servers, etc.

Enters Early Access on the 15th for 19.99 (or 39.99 if you want more) or F2P when it launches. Will only sell cosmetic items (you still have to build the items you dont just get them) and will have chest/key system like dota 2.

They are going to have multiple types of servers to play on (pve only, hardcore, perma death, event servers like battle royale from arma 3) etc.

Also is going (not day1) have full city building like Star Wars Galaxies had. At launch it's just going to have compounds (ez's house) but will expand.

Somnia

I think I'll try it on the PS4 if it's one of the PSN Gold games. I've got to say, the gameplay looks pretty bad.

Did you watch the new streams? Gameplay/gunplay/driving,etc. has come a long way and it's still in alpha at this point.

Somnia

H1Z1 sounds awesome on paper. I hope it works out. I wouldn't mind getting into it.

I'll probably try streaming it Thursday evening if the servers are working ok. I won't be home till 6:30pm CST, but if all goes I'll link in here so you guys can at least see it played live and go from there.

However this is an MMO launch not private servers, so I expect server issues day 1 as with every MMO.

Somnia

I'm at work and can't watch any videos. How in depth is the team building and stuff?

Building stuff won't be as in depth as Rust day 1, but will be in time. Right now you can put up a basic compound like building and protective walls, etc. in time it will be like Rust in a sense along with being able to make a "city" within the world.

The world is fully open without clipping through wall zombies like DayZ also, they have a mall in game and multi story apartment buildings already, etc.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You guys can look forward to inviting mcneily to play, him not playing, then complaining to you guys that you never play with him.

Its the Mcneily cycle.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You guys can look forward to inviting mcneily to play, him not playing, then complaining to you guys that you never play with him.

Its the Mcneily cycle.

The best was when he and DCX had to play like that night for some reason and he said he couldn't because he was watching a movie. :lol

I think Trasher is way worse. I am OK with that game being simmed so I don't have to play at like 2 AM.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Trasher has better hours now. I think we played decently early a week or two ago.

We advanced Saturday at 6 CT so the advance is tomorrow...at 6 CT? Seems earlier than our normal advance on a weeknight so if there's some west coasters who gotta get it done tomorrow cause they can't go tonight I'm willing to wait

Brent, I let the Steelers know you're looking for him

Browns @ Steelers (AP'd)
Raiders @ Panthers
FB Divers @ Cardinals
Lions @ Racists
Saints @ Chargers

Those are the remaining games.

brentech

Madden 15 league career coaching record
19-18 (includes 1-1 playoffs)

Done with steelers cpu game. Usually cpu in league gives me a scare, but this wasn't really close. Sadly I gave up a 78 pass due to a missed tackle in the 4th.

But lol, "I caught two TD passes!" = +1 confidence

Top Bottom