• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Rorschach

Can't go no huddle with a minute left in the half? The fuck is this, China?

Madden ether

B7HhqTXIEAAeQIx.jpg:large

Even Madden taking shots at Mrtrash.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Atleast that Troll game was fun!

Its so great if you can get some farm early with that dude. You just end up wrecking shit.

I need to step up my support game. Its been a lethargic mess lately.

Atleast that Troll game was fun!

Its so great if you can get some farm early with that dude. You just end up wrecking shit.

I need to step up my support game. Its been a lethargic mess lately.

We have a few issues as a team we need to work on. I think our 2 biggest problems are drafting lineups that dont stand a chance to win considering our typical playstyle, and playing way to passive in the midgame.

We give up our early game leads too often by playing really passive/defensive in the midgame

Edit------

Waga techies!!!

TheCrow

3am dota is surprisingly fun and everyone is nice. Plus we even got support zeus to counter scumbag oracle and mirana pickers. Looking at you RORS!
F164F2FCC759D460A67636CC4DD6A4B5B0F1527E

Rorschach

Woke up randomly at 3am thinking I was late to work and now I can't sleep... fml Could have been playing dota!

3am dota is surprisingly fun and everyone is nice. Plus we even got support zeus to counter scumbag oracle and mirana pickers. Looking at you RORS!
F164F2FCC759D460A67636CC4DD6A4B5B0F1527E

Normal skill? What's happening to you, crow?! And how did a Viper lose to a PA?

BigAT

Started off my morning by slipping and falling down my front steps Home Alone style. Holy fuck that sucked.

BigAT

Really bad ice/wintery mix here this morning. But it's not like I was sprinting down the stairs, I knew it was bad and went slow but my feet still just flew out from under me. Thankfully I didn't crack my head open, but my entire upper torso sucks right now.

Smokey

Really bad ice/wintery mix here this morning. But it's not like I was sprinting down the stairs, I knew it was bad and went slow but my feet still just flew out from under me. Thankfully I didn't crack my head open, but my entire upper torso sucks right now.

Was there no rail to hold onto? That sucks.

TheCrow

Normal skill? What's happening to you, crow?! And how did a Viper lose to a PA?

The queue was like 10 minutes long. I think it just gave up and said fuck it, ya'll ten will do. Viper got outplayed which hasn't happened for us in a while. Was a rather pleasant feeling.

McNei1y

I did, but having your hand on a rail will only do so much when the entirety of your body weight suddenly flies out from under you. I'm not kidding when I say it was the Home Alone scene, except I landed on the steps, not the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-U_4ewrYqs

Were you parallel to the ground while mid air? That sucks.

Lions/trash - I have a very limited time to play this week. Let me know when a good time to play is and we'll work from there.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Before I go through elance.com, does anyone know an iOS developer? I have an app wireframed out and I need a programmer/developer to put things together.

You're in Jersey right? Hasn't made it's way here yet, thankfully. I have to be at work by 6:30 so it's a pain in the ass if it's overnight since people aren't even out to deal with shit yet.

BigAT

You're in Jersey right? Hasn't made it's way here yet, thankfully. I have to be at work by 6:30 so it's a pain in the ass if it's overnight since people aren't even out to deal with shit yet.

Yeah. The roads were surprisingly fine, but walking on anything was crazy.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
When is the advance? CB complains about people doing half assed jobs but then does a half assed job himself. Seems par for the course for him!

McNei1y

Cool, where are you staying?

Tropicana. I'd rather stay at Ballys and go to the Wild West bar... can't beat 24/7 $2 drafts and rail shots.

When is the advance? CB complains about people doing half assed jobs but then does a half assed job himself. Seems par for the course for him!

If there's a chance it advances tomorrow night then I could probably get it in which would be nice.

brentech

When is advance? Trying to get a hold of Steelers.

Hopping on the H1Z1 train. Going to jump on as soon as it's out in a couple days. Kind of expect the servers to be fucked.

Purchased the sous vide that I was looking at last night along with a sealer....and unrelated a new Kindle Paperwhite. Never thought my lamp reading really bothered my wife, but I guess she sometimes notices.
Minimal value, but just trading in my old 3rd gen kindle.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Id rather see FMT use whatever a leaguedaddy website costs on hats for himself in dota

Top Bottom