• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

I guess I didn't get a year, because my account isn't active. They sent out 10 free days though to old accounts.

It was on the second server! (lol only 2 servers left, will this game even last 10 more days?)

Actually, from being around for the past week, it seems like a lot of people came back when drop 4 hit.

McNei1y

Gg Wellie. Fmt can you reset confidence? The game isn't even fair at this point. I got 3 lucky turnovers despite no one capable enough to do their job. Tackling, blocking, receiving... It's all just garbage compared to what it is above 50. And now I'm stuck with these guys all below 10.

Every single starter of mine is below 7. It's unbelievable.

eznark

Banned
Woo hoo, starting year 4 on Grim Fandango. God this game is so fucking good. Crazy that people are struggling with these puzzles. They never would've finished the Indiana Jones games!

Rorschach

Why would you skip cutscenes in that game? Its a single player story focused game.
I skip all cutscenes these days unless it's incredible storytelling. I have no clue what the story in Divinity is 5 hrs in. Ain't nobody got time for story.

DJ Bowser

Anyone down for a pickup game of madden tonight? Sully907 on PSN Hit me up

Edit: Does confidence carry over season to season?
I'll probably be around later- around 10 EST. I'd be down.

Been adjusting my playbook!

Also, let's get these games done! The draft is so close I can taste it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Gg Wellie. Fmt can you reset confidence? The game isn't even fair at this point. I got 3 lucky turnovers despite no one capable enough to do their job. Tackling, blocking, receiving... It's all just garbage compared to what it is above 50. And now I'm stuck with these guys all below 10.

Every single starter of mine is below 7. It's unbelievable.

Fucking ea. My team is built better than it was in the first season but career stats and attributes are showing how much confidence affects the players.

Anyone for some games in the park?

I thought you had me. I got so lucky with that user pick. The two fumbles really screwed me up, I think both were inside your 30.

Whole different ball game if you make that 2 pt.

McNei1y

I thought you had me. I got so lucky with that user pick. The two fumbles really screwed me up, I think both were inside your 30.

Whole different ball game if you make that 2 pt.

Yeah. I'd still rather have gotten some of those tackles earlier rather than those fumbles. Aw was breaking tackles left and right and my dudes couldn't hold onto him. It was really upsetting. It's like... Do your job and bring him down.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I skip all cutscenes these days unless it's incredible storytelling. I have no clue what the story in Divinity is 5 hrs in. Ain't nobody got time for story.

Then there is probably no point in caring about the order.

This. Its like wanting to skip cutscenes in heavy rain or something and being like "nah, i just wanna waggle these sticks. Fuck the story"

Mrbob

The game must pick up. I played the first hour or so and thought it was boring. Though I am still in the beginning area.

Rorschach

This. Its like wanting to skip cutscenes in heavy rain or something and being like "nah, i just wanna waggle these sticks. Fuck the story"

I would never play Heavy Rain. I thought The Order had gameplay. Heard it was good. Guess not. So it's just one long cutscene?

Also, what about re-playability since the game is so short? I don't care about it, but that seems like a "fuck you" to the players.
So you don't watch cutscenese at all? Damn millennials.

Not no more! If I want a good story, I'll read a book or watch a movie. It's all just so boring and trite. I'd rather be playing the game. All I could think while skipping Divinity dialogue was "YEAH YEAH, SO WHEN DO I GET TO KILL THINGS?!" I hate long intro levels and unskippable cutscenes.

[edit]This is also why I hate "open world" racers. Just let me fucking race! I don't want to run errands first!

To be fair though, no one can tell me they had a clue what the story was about in that game.

I'm assuming you're talking about Destiny

Edit: unless of course there is an actual game called Divinity. In which case, carry on

Mrbob

I-Love-AP.jpg

Sanjuro

I won in DOTA, and I was the best player!

Helps that my teammates were confused, spoke Portuguese, and the other team consisted of 4 Bots.

Mrbob

Nintendo under shipped, they are sold out everywhere.

My biggest surprise is that the new 3D eye tracking actually works. I might keep the 3D on more often now. Probably only for Nintendo games though since they are usually bright and colorful. The resolution drop still hurts when going to 3D.

eznark

Banned
Glad i grabbed one right away in the morning last week. I'm loving it. The eye tracking is definitely awesome.

Good point about Nintendo games though, haven't tried anything else. Will load of Bravely Default later.

Just got to the swamp in Majora's Mask. enjoying it so far even though it already doesn't feel much like a Zelda.

Top Bottom