• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

TheCrow

Nintendo under shipped, they are sold out everywhere.

My biggest surprise is that the new 3D eye tracking actually works. I might keep the 3D on more often now. Probably only for Nintendo games though since they are usually bright and colorful. The resolution drop still hurts when going to 3D.

Glad i grabbed one right away in the morning last week. I'm loving it. The eye tracking is definitely awesome.

Good point about Nintendo games though, haven't tried anything else. Will load of Bravely Default later.

Just got to the swamp in Majora's Mask. enjoying it so far even though it already doesn't feel much like a Zelda.

The eye tracking 3D is my favorite thing about the new 3ds. I tried using 3D on ALBW when I first got my old 3DS and just couldn't use it but with this new one I think I'll use it a lot more.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm not really interested in The Order right now. A demo perhaps may have won me over, but that's not in their plans.

However, with Best Buy unlocked it's $45. If you've purchased a game within the last six or so months you likely have at least $5 in rewards points. If the game is in fact no longer than 10 hours to complete on the hardest difficulty you could theoretically finish it in a few sittings, trade it back in at BB, or sell it in the thread here recouping nearly all of your expenditure.

Rorschach

Mmm rubick game to cleanse the palate. I am totally in dumpster tier now, btw. I think this is 1k mmr. Everyone is so vile and hurtful to each other in this tier. You can make the other team quibble easily.

I really, really want The Order to be good. For it's apparent length that story needs to be tight tight tight, otherwise I'm gonna wait a little and focus on Bloodborne

JABEE

GG, AZ. I went for it on that 4th down and blew it. Tough defensive game from you. Forcing TOs.

Thanks for the support in the stream, Soka!
If we do advance tonight do you want to go ahead and get our game over with Jabee?

You should play now so we can play 2kball later tonight!
Sure. Nevermind. Let's play tomorrow night.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Advanced

NFC OPOTW: D. Davis 24-28 316 Yards, 4 TD's. 1 Carry 15 yards, TD
NFC DPOTW: Aldon Smith: 5 Tackles 2 sacks 1 int

AFC OPOTW: Johnny Manziel 18-29 325 yards 4 TD's. 4 Carries 15 yards
AFC DPOTW: Melvin Ingram: 6 Tackles 2 sacks 1 int 1 td

Let me know when you wanna play brent.

Week 16

Next vance: Thursday @ 9 pm pst

Games:

Texans @ Bears - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK
Eagles @ Browns
Saints @ Rams
Giants @ Cowboys
Packers @ Lions (caliblue15)
Redskins @ Vikings
Panthers @ Chiefs
Colts @ Jags
Falcons @ 49ers
Bucs @ Seahawks
Chargers @ Broncos
Raiders @ Jets
Steelers @ Bengals
Pats @ Titans
Dolphins @ Ravens
Cards @ Bills

Mrbob

It's been over two minutes with no contact from Smokey.

Can we put him on AP so Bob can play him?

1237811519_chuck-norris-approves.gif

Top Bottom