• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Smokey

Then rent the game if it's too short for you? Wait for a sale? Problem solved? Or draw imaginary battle lines.

Neckbeards

Mrbob

Gamers club is 30 dollars this week. If people are really worried about money, buy the game for 47.99 with gcu and trade it in for 40+ within the first month of release.

eznark

Banned
sony exclusive so the guerrilla marketing has been ratcheted up.

Surprised bob hasn't been pressed into duty to counteract the astroturfing.

Splat

Pete you around? I can get the game in now.

Love you too Wellie. I need to stop reading gaming side and stressing myself out :(

Yes!

I've since moved on to The Black Dahlia Murder - you can join me in listening to them after!

I'll check them out. You've made good music recommendations in the past! I feel that we are brothers in music and in basketball!

In other news, stay strong splat! A 6-8 hour game is fine. I've spent longer on metro 2033 but it's the same shit over and over and over. The atmosphere is what keeps me playing but I feel the game should've ended already.

Let us not forget MGR was pegged at 4 hour completion by some and it turned out awesome

BigAT

Pete you around? I can get the game in now.

Love you too Wellie. I need to stop reading gaming side and stressing myself out :(

I will reiterate what I've told you numerous times, stop fucking doing that.

I haven't read Gaming in quite a while now because of how absurdly obnoxious and idiotic it is. I can't even imagine what it would be like if they were discussing something I was personally involved with.

brentech

I haven't read Gaming in quite a while now because of how absurdly obnoxious and idiotic it is.

Yeah. I couldn't do it. People here are bat shit crazy about about issues I don't even notice half the time. It's insane. I click on 'gaming' like once or twice a month just to see if anything big has happened.

Otherwise, my bookmark is straight to Subscriptions for a reason.

Smokey

I haven't read Gaming in quite a while now because of how absurdly obnoxious and idiotic it is. I can't even imagine what it would be like if they were discussing something I was personally involved with.

It's probably hard to you know...avoid a part of a forum that is based around the industry you work in and happens to be an exclusive of the system of choice for every lucid dreaming neckbeard here

LJ11

Honestly, I think Madden and a couple of other threads are what keep me from totally abandoning the site.

This morning I was reading some thread about a Euro Trip, and I closed it instantly because of the stupidity of one particular poster. Biased as fuck, giving absolute garbage advice, just so the OP can spend more time in the poster's home country.

Hate trash like that. Don't take any of this shit personally, don't bother reading it.

Nightz

Only threads I look at now are this one, buy/sell/trade, and the amiibo thread. I avoided the NFL thread for the whole season. Too much gata.

Jesus fuck, what has The Order done to people.

Walking into the thread and all I see is

cme3hdj.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Real life Gta?

My friend is here and he brought his half German Shepherd. My god these two dogs can wrestle for HOURS nonstop
I'm working for him as a construction consultant/expediter. He was getting jerked around by some guys and needed someone to help out. If I can get a couple of good workers I am looking to open up my own general contracting gig.

Only threads I look at now are this one, buy/sell/trade, and the amiibo thread. I avoided the NFL thread for the whole season. Too much gata.

gata gata gata gata gata

Blah chan gata blah

God if we could get a MRSA/chan/snes/gata/jakncoke/konka free NFL thread that would be great. Fuck we could still let joke characters like Bionic in because at least he sometimes has a halfway intelligent thought.

Rorschach

gatasnes thread sucks. If I had the time, I'd take it back. Still some good posters in there, though.
Jesus fuck, what has The Order done to people.

Walking into the thread and all I see is

cme3hdj.gif

Console exclusives. Kids need to try really hard to justify their purchases. If they backed the wrong team, that means they wasted a year's worth of allowance on the wrong thing.

You had a nice sellout on 3rd down to stop me in redzone. I soldout middle run vs adrian, and both my dts (2 of the best in game) get shoved 3 yards backwards. :(

Yeah I noticed that, thought it was bullshit. You did manage to hurt 2 of my top guys though, so thanks for that

eznark

Banned
I guess I didn't get a year, because my account isn't active. They sent out 10 free days though to old accounts.

It was on the second server! (lol only 2 servers left, will this game even last 10 more days?)

Top Bottom