• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

GG Dcx, Ryan's passes were all over the place, I'm not sure if his accuracy is just that bad for you, but you could also work on throwing while standing still more, there were a lot of wild passes

DCX

DCX
GG Dcx, Ryan's passes were all over the place, I'm not sure if his accuracy is just that bad for you, but you could also work on throwing while standing still more, there were a lot of wild passes
He is on a cold streak and in confidence hell. Even simple throws..wide open ones were trash.

Cards D is too good.

DCX

Gg Cola.

Jake Locker returns next week. Broughan Norris just got shut out. Boris Reeves... What just happened...

I was shook after the 38 yd vert play out of bunches. The routes picked my corners into each other and cola takes advantage. I didn't understand what happened until I just went back to replay. Was so angry. Edelmans diving no look catch was dumb too, but Julius Thomas does those sometimes so it's all good.

Rorschach

thAREzr.png

ogawd

Colasante

Gg Cola.

Jake Locker returns next week. Broughan Norris just got shut out. Boris Reeves... What just happened...

I was shook after the 38 yd vert play out of bunches. The routes picked my corners into each other and cola takes advantage. I didn't understand what happened until I just went back to replay. Was so angry. Edelmans diving no look catch was dumb too, but Julius Thomas does those sometimes so it's all good.

GG. I was surprised to see that wheel route on 3rd and 14 go incomplete. Your RB made a great catch there.

GG. I was surprised to see that wheel route on 3rd and 14 go incomplete. Your RB made a great catch there.
I was so pissed. Can't believe that was incomplete, perfect for that blitz. I miss Osweiler.

Sucks losing with those user turnovers. That pick felt great and the fumble was a user hit stick.. Reeves just got shut down.

He is on a cold streak and in confidence hell. Even simple throws..wide open ones were trash.

Cards D is too good.

DCX
How does that confidence stuff work exactly? If you have some bad games the stats actually drop dramatically or something. Is it reflected in the depth charts on ryans stats i didnt look

How does that confidence stuff work exactly? If you have some bad games the stats actually drop dramatically or something. Is it reflected in the depth charts on ryans stats i didnt look

confidence is a shitty thing but this is basically how it works:

1. your players have their standard ratings. if your confidence is at 50, these ratings are unaffected
2. if you go below 50, it starts to affect major stats. for instance, lets say a QB has an 80 rating for short passes. if his confidence is at 0, that rating will go down to high 60's. Conversely, if you had a 99 confidence, that rating may go up into the high 80's.
3. You gain confidence by having good games and getting wins. You lose confidence by losing games or having bad games.

All of this seems fair on paper but it isn't. If i throw 4 TD's with kap i get something like a +3 confidence. If i throw 2 interceptions I get a -4 confidence. If i have 5 catches for 50 yards with crabtree, i may get a -4 "I should have contributed more!". If I have 5 tackles with bowman I may get a -4 "I should have had more tackles!" If I get 2 picks with Reid, i get a +2. If i DROP 2 picks, I get a -3 or -4. It's not really fair.

for your team, the cards, you are in good shape because they've been winning and even if certain guys aren't performing well you get a confidence boost for being on a winning streak or whatever.

anyways, confidence system is stupid

eznark

Banned
Originally Posted by Archaix

It's absolutely a fact. This game is awful. I would never recommend anybody play it, and would suggest people stay far away.

That's precisely what I think about the game. My opinion is that it's awful and the world would be a better place if games like The Order didn't exist. Fact. Do people who say the game looks great have to come back and say "That's subjective and all, I wouldn't expect anybody else to feel the same way just because I do"? No. It's implicit in the statement.

If you succeed in your attempt to make something shitty, I don't have to congratulate you. Setting the bar low doesn't make it a success.

lol

Rorschach

*hooks sniper*
*ults sniper*
*disruptor sends him away*

XYe4stH.gif

That's how the match started and that's how it kept going all day. Sniper then gets a big distance and finishes off the fight.

Steelers beat the Chargers?! Now Pete you got to lose one of you next games and then all I have to do win out and I could get the division and possibly home field advantage. I know nightz is gonna be ready for our game though since the last game was such bullshit.

I'll be down late tonight.

I'll be on.

Mrbob

Kingsman is an awesome movie. Great action and the overall storyline wasn't a joke. The way the action is cut is great. Day one Blu Ray for certain.

Top Bottom