• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Gg Thomas. Another game without a turnover. Your d line and o line are amazing. I keep blowing coverage with my SS this season. You kept abusing it. Taz Murphy goes for 144 yards and 3 TDs. Tannehill went in after Osweiler goes 3/8. He wasn't bad but nothing great either. His pick was completely my fault.

I created 6 turnovers in the first two games. My Ds had 2 since.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG.

It was fun playing with Locker for a quarter. Dude is pretty damn fast but he cant even throw a screen properly.

Jarate

Banned
GG.

It was fun playing with Locker for a quarter. Dude is pretty damn fast but he cant even throw a screen properly.

I had to use Logan Thomas in casual league once and it was basically the same thing. Didnt know it was locker until it was too late lol

That seems like the exact opposite way to do it, wouldn't they be in more risk of getting caught with time stamps and everything selling early to pre orders weird

damn, not sure if those network issues were on me, EA or Sony but that shit was bad, I guess want to try to play later tonight see if it clears up? 6pm PST maybe?

damn, not sure if those network issues were on me, EA or Sony but that shit was bad, I guess want to try to play later tonight see if it clears up? 6pm PST maybe?

yeah we can play a bit later tonight. 6 works for me.

no one else on your network is streaming stuff or anything? i remember the nfc title game was smooth!

nah no streaming going on here, I actually hopped into your stream to have you shut it down just in case. I mean I'm on a wifi connection I guess that could be part of it

DJ Bowser

What's the minimum connection speed you guys think one should have while streaming games?

I'd like to try streaming them but finding a way to directly plug in to my router would be super inconvenient.

For reference, I just did a network test on my PS4.

Download Speed: 3.4mbps
Upload speed: 2.1mbps.

I assume I will be mocked now.

I've been thinking about getting a new wireless router but I'm not sure if that would help. I don't usually have issues with dropped connections or anything but 2 of my league games this season have been bad lag.

Mrbob

GG DCX, new playbook worked pretty well. I wanted to cry on that pick 6, hit the wrong button. :x Repetition will only hopefully make it more useful.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah whatever sony uses for their wireless is garbage. It was bad on my PS3 and its bad on my PS4 as well. I ended up using a ethernet connection and having that work way better. I never really had an issue with Wii U or 360 wireless.

rinse82

What's the minimum connection speed you guys think one should have while streaming games?

I'd like to try streaming them but finding a way to directly plug in to my router would be super inconvenient.

For reference, I just did a network test on my PS4.

Download Speed: 3.4mbps
Upload speed: 2.1mbps.

I assume I will be mocked now.

Was this before or after you took a time machine back to 2005?

eznark

Banned
It's ok your internet will always be superior to eznark's whose internet is still powered by windmills

My download is better!

Also, no matter how shitty my internet is I never have laggy madden games except with people who have bad games with everyone, so suuuuuuuuuck it. It may only be 5 down but it's rock solid!

GG DCX, new playbook worked pretty well. I wanted to cry on that pick 6, hit the wrong button. :x Repetition will only hopefully make it more useful.

Oh god that's the worst, pressing the wrong receiver button for a pick when you've got someone wide open. I hate it when they randomly change the RB to triangle or something and you press R1 only to throw it into double coverage

Top Bottom