• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Is anyone else interested in going to a madden GAF TI5 meetup? Really need a good headcount before tickets go on sale next friday. They will sell out in like 30 min

CB/FMT you guys can carpool!

Well, i got my OOTP 16 download link but I only have 30 minute left at work.

Time to start friday night dotes!!!!!

You son of a bitch FMT I'm so jealous.

I'm warming up to the idea of drafting jags or bills in madden 16 and guiding them to glory

there is less than a 0% chance of you getting the jags or bills. less than 0!

the titans.... now you might be talkin'! or maybe you will beat me for the niners? i dont know. who would want to use the gutted niners anyways

Mrbob

He can take the Bears and I'll take the Seahawks. Then I can play with Wussle. Or the Seahawks owner can trade him to me right away.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
reading won't prepare you

jump in and get wrecked!

The problem with that is you are ruining four other people by doing that. I mean, you are gonna do it anyway, but it might be a tiny bit more sufferable if you know whats happening.

Of the new people i watched and helped get up to speed, i think FMT had the easiest time. He picked a proper hero, stuck to it, and generally stayed out of the way so atleast he wasnt feeding the other team.

Any major things that are must read, or is it all must read?

All of it.

Sanjuro

The problem with that is you are ruining four other people by doing that. I mean, you are gonna do it anyway, but it might be a tiny bit more sufferable if you know whats happening.

Of the new people i watched and helped get up to speed, i think FMT had the easiest time. He picked a proper hero, stuck to it, and generally stayed out of the way so atleast he wasnt feeding the other team.

That's what I'm doing for the most part. Even in the games I've played with you guys, I've given full disclosure of where I'm at.

From the games I've watched, I'm a few ticks south of FMT, but I think he has a better grasp of maybe 2-3 characters.

Top Bottom