• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That's what I'm doing for the most part. Even in the games I've played with you guys, I've given full disclosure of where I'm at.

From the games I've watched, I'm a few ticks south of FMT, but I think he has a better grasp of maybe 2-3 characters.

Stop. You've got a long way to go to even reach frenchie, friend.

Im not strictly picking on you, everyone is shit at your level. FMT would destroy you at any sort of head to head in dota at the moment.

BigAT

Any major things that are must read, or is it all must read?

Read that then play 2-3 games against bots so you know the most basic mechanics. Pick a random hero that you think looks cool or fun, then find a replay in which a player on that hero does well and watch the replay using the player camera. (go to the Watch tab, Recent Games, filter by the hero you want, skill level Very High and find a game where that hero wins and the player does well)

I think that last step can teach you more about the flow of the game and what you should be doing than any amount of reading.

Sanjuro

Stop. You've got a long way to go to even reach frenchie, friend.

Im not strictly picking on you, everyone is shit at your level. FMT would destroy you at any sort of head to head in dota at the moment.

I'm not suggesting he wouldn't. Just from the streams I've been watching he seems to be doing what my objective is. Keep deaths down and support the other guys.

Seriously, the only t hing I hate about playing with Sanjuro is his unwillingness to admit his ignorance.

What are you talking about? I've been outright asking for tips and suggestions.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm not suggesting he wouldn't. Just from the streams I've been watching he seems to be doing what my objective is. Keep deaths down and support the other guys.

I mean thats generally the job of supports across the board. You two are generally playing the same role so while you may thing you guys might be close, he has the experience and does it alot more effectively than you.

Jarate

Banned
ok guys I'm drunk, if I power through that guide and retain like half of what I read will somebody plat with me?
Theres a lot of info for moba games but thats hiw they make you play so long

Best idea is just go into it and see if you like them, I find the genre annoying, but dont sweat the details so much

Theres a lot of info for moba games but thats hiw they make you play so long

Best idea is just go into it and see if you like them, I find the genre annoying, but dont sweat the details so much

hey, I never said this, but I'm sorry about the superbowl in the casual league.

I ran a bunch of plays I liked and never really explored other stuff, and I think I went for like 4th down and 4 in my own zone. Sorry dude, should have been a better game :/

Jarate

Banned
hey, I never said this, but I'm sorry about the superbowl in the casual league.

I ran a bunch of plays I liked and never really explored other stuff, and I think I went for like 4th down and 4 in my own zone. Sorry dude, should have been a better game :/
Your drunk bigboss

Go back and read my post lol

We should all play Tecmo Super Bowl instead, I think theres a wa to play online through an NES emulators

brentech

I think he's saying you're just not a realist. You're far more than just a few ticks South of FMT, that's not me being an ass about it, that's just what it is.
He has a pretty good understanding of what to do and where to be at most times. Might have to give him some pointers during games, but I also don't feel like we have to babysit his items or map presence (any more than the rest of us).

Asking questions is good and important, so keep doing it.
DOTA just isn't the game to go into thinking you have a good grasp at a month or two in. It's a crazy ass curve, but that's what makes it rewarding when you make a huge play.
Just gotta know when you group up, you're largely not playing against the same level of competition that you play solo and they will generally pick up on that by showing of out of position and late to the team fight type stuff.

I think he's saying you're just not a realist. You're far more than just a few ticks South of FMT, that's not me being an ass about it, that's just what it is.
He has a pretty good understanding of what to do and where to be at most times. Might have to give him some pointers during games, but I also don't feel like we have to babysit his items or map presence (any more than the rest of us).

Asking questions is good and important, so keep doing it.
DOTA just isn't the game to go into thinking you have a good grasp at a month or two in. It's a crazy ass curve, but that's what makes it rewarding when you make a huge play.
Just gotta know when you group up, you're largely not playing against the same level of competition that you play solo and they will generally pick up on that by showing of out of position and late to the team fight type stuff.

Brent I'm sorry. I'm sorry for no huddling so early in the game. I'm sorry for doing that stupid shit when I tried to guess ths snap count (was that even you?)

i want us to be friends.

Pete send me a message in the thread when you are ready

eznark

Banned
Brent I'm sorry. I'm sorry for no huddling so early in the game. I'm sorry for doing that stupid shit when I tried to guess ths snap count (was that even you?)

i want us to be friends.

Pete send me a message in the thread when you are ready

cBj1LTf.png

there is less than a 0% chance of you getting the jags or bills. less than 0!

the titans.... now you might be talkin'! or maybe you will beat me for the niners? i dont know. who would want to use the gutted niners anyways

Niners will still be aight in madden next season, brooks, aldon smith, kapernick and joe staley, I could make them elite. Especially in franchise mode you've got reggie bush for swing passes and screens and hyde to build up again as a franchise back

rinse82

Did we advance or is big boss just drunk?

Whichever commish advances, please put Cola on AP, he won't be able to play this weekend.

This Red Bull Crashed Ice thing on FS2 is hilarious. It's like a really wide bobsled track but instead of sleds it's 4 guys on ice skates bumping each other.

Week 8

Next vance: Monday @ 8:30 pm pst

Games:

Rams @ Titans - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK
Raiders @ Cowboys
Vikings @ Panthers
Bengals @ Colts
Bears @ Falcons
Redskins @ Packers
Chargers @ Dolphins
Steelers @ Broncos
Saints @ Eagles
Seahawks @ Giants
49ers @ Cards
Bills @ Pats
Jets @ Bucs

NFC OPOTW: Colin Kaepernick (49ers) - 18/22, 261 yards, 2 TD, 5 car, 23 yards, 1 TD
NFC DPOTW: A. Bailey (Packers) - 4 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int, 1 FF, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: J. Richards (Dolphins) - 9 rec, 160 yards, 2 TD
AFC DPOTW: Will Hill (Ravens) - 8 tackles, 1 int

Home team chooses in NFL. Cowboys always choose white. Dolphins usually do too. I think there's one more team but Madden only recognizes Dallas for some reason..

GG Kuch, you gift wrapped that one. I don't feel like I shouldve won that, you just let it get away. Holy shit at that disparity between Alford and Ponder though.

GG Kuch, you gift wrapped that one. I don't feel like I shouldve won that, you just let it get away. Holy shit at that disparity between Alford and Ponder though.

It wasn't Ponder, it was me getting more and more shit faced as the game went on.

once Ponder went into the game it was over, he didn'e have enough throw power to make 10 yard passes, it was over, I was done, gg season, good luck CB. I have no QB, no TE, no HB, and no #1 CB. Pack it up folks , Cowboy town is going into the shitter!

Top Bottom