• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Smokey

Cancelled my Bloodborne Amazon order just so I can download it and play tomorrow night. I hope I can download it all in time.

8622709644_4d33ab71d2.jpg

LJ11

GG LJ, sorry about the lag

Not your fault bro, sorry for wasting your time. Stream or no stream, game has just been laggy as hell lately.

Made too many mistakes, some forced, but I just kept trying to get fancy with the hot routes on D and left guys wide open. Keep it simple I guess.

hmmm.... can your internet download 5 GB's (the minimum amount needed to start the game) in about 30 hours? i don't know crimson. i don't know!

I'm at 2.6 GBs now so that's like 1.1 GB's in an hour and a half. Gonna be cutting it close! Wish I still lived in LA so I could have got it from Game Play the other day.

mine finished the full ~30GB already

it goes so much faster in rest mode for me

Fuck you, Greg. Fuck you! lol

put it in rest mode and forget you have a PS4 for 24 hours!

Yeah I noticed before that I usually download a lot faster in rest mode. I can usually download around 1-2 GB's in an hour with the PS4 on and like 3-5 in an hour with it in rest mode. I think I'll have it by tomorrow morning if I just leave it in rest mode tonight. Wired or wireless doesn't seem to make a difference for me though both are slow as fuck.

Somnia

Oh man, decided to watch some Chalice streams (avoiding any story mode). Can't see the real Chalice shit as the server's aren't up so the offline Chalice are all pre-made and not random like online, but DAMN some of these bosses.

So hype

Oh man, decided to watch some Chalice streams (avoiding any story mode). Can't see the real Chalice shit as the server's aren't up so the offline Chalice are all pre-made and not random like online, but DAMN some of these bosses.

So hype

i watched about 5 mins and saw bosses that initially reminded me of the sentinels from DS2 but then they ended up being not nearly as cheap. i had to turn the stream off though.... it looks too good and i have to just enjoy it for myself!

Yeah I played all 3 but didn't get to finish Dark Souls 2 cause my PS3's blu ray drive went out like a week after it came out and I had just got my PS4 so I didn't even try to get it fixed.

the souls nerds hate on DS2 but i thought it was awesome.... especially on pc with glorious 60 fps. definitely buy the ps4 remaster for $20 around black friday!

beat the jelly blob in Demon's Souls when I rented it, but I didn't play any further

that is my experience with them

oh yes. well im just going to assume that you will love bloodborne

the souls nerds hate on DS2 but i thought it was awesome.... especially on pc with glorious 60 fps. definitely buy the ps4 remaster for $20 around black friday!

I really liked what I played of DS2 only got to play like 10 hours maybe before my ps3 fucked up. I could get it to load a few times but it would take forever during the load screens and everything wouldn't load. I'd walk through a door to another area and the ground would be invisible but I could walk on it for a few steps before it freezes up lol. I'm definitely gonna get the PS4 version eventually I love the souls games DS1 was one of the few games I actually got a platinum trophy on.

I haven't seen much of Bloodborne but the little I have looked awesome. Can't wait until tomorrow night! We need to hurry up and advance this week so I can get my game out of the way and play the fuck out of BB

Sanjuro

Can't wait for the Bloodborne report 2 weeks from now where the forum looks back and wonders if it was overhyped lol

To be completely honest? At a GAF PAX meetup for some reason people starting asking about the most anticipated game, and I asked "What is Bloodborne?"

Didn't go over too well.

Somnia

Can't wait for the Bloodborne report 2 weeks from now where the forum looks back and wonders if it was overhyped lol

Demons Souls, Dark Souls are still talked about non-stop. Dark Souls 2 is questioned, but it also wasn't made by the mastermind Hidetaka Miyazaki.

eznark

Banned

Have the Souls games ever had a blowback? This one is a Sony exclusive so there will probably be some astroturfers like you out there but that's about it.

Sanjuro

Have the Souls games ever had a blowback? This one is a Sony exclusive so there will probably be some astroturfers like you out there but that's about it.

I think it would be fine. Without the Demon Souls/Dark Souls attachment, I actually forgot what the product was.

Ferny

I didn't even play much of the Souls games and even I am excited for this one. Hearing that it plays a little quicker definitely peaked my interest.

Dark Souls II had some pretty good blowback, but I felt it was kinda overkill for some of the shit it was getting.

although the soul memory mechanic was so dumb, which was my biggest gripe cause I love to PVP

the only people who will look back and ask if it was overhyped are the people who don't like souls games to begin with. from that angle, then it might be overhyped. there are some changes and some additions but this is a souls game with the best graphics in the series. if you are expecting more than that then you'll be disappointed!

if you are expecting the first of hopefully many souls next gen games then you will love it

Top Bottom