• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
hs8GjRc.gif

How I feel when AZ goes mid

almost finished with Ori on xbone (trying to get it done before bloodborne). really awesome metroidvania. the music is kind of cheesy but the game itself is pretty great. graphics look nice, good pacing of getting the abilities and they are all useful throughout the game once you get them, not just use once to access an area and then forget about it

I thought the shitty graphics were due to sacrificing for better frame rate. Knack is the only next gen game I've played and it's 60 fps! I heard KZ is mostly 60.

people forget that From is not working with a AAA budget or something. the game is going to be lucky to break a million copies so expecting top notch visuals is unrealistic. the game looks fine (if you honestly think the graphics look shitty then idk what to say!) and maybe if this were naughty dog we'd get 60 fps or very close to it with top of the line graphics.

one day From will get that budget! one day!

eznark

Banned
Oh shit Hardline for $30? I think I might actually pick it up next week. Since I no longer play destiny it'd be nice to have some dumb shooter on PS4 to fuck around in.

eznark

Banned
He made him play with AZ!

Also protip, if you are going to go make yourself a drink make sure you load into the game first because your team can't pause if you are still in the character select area.

Sorry guys!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hey! I'm frustrating in a good way, thank you very much!

Also, I didn't lose mid to that sniper last night, for the record. When he left mid and got that DD rune and double killed cb and Nightz is when it started to snowball.

6 Slotted sniper at 10 minutes. Nice solo mid.

You dont!

All i know is me and nightz were fucking up top until 6 slotted sniper decided he had seen enough. Then i dunno what happened.

Hey man, I told you guys he was going for top rune. We had no wards for vision so you should've backed up. I then asked eznark if he grabbed the bottom rune and he said no, so I went to grab it. Next thing I know, I hear double kill and you're like "Hey sniper has a DD"

I can understand how a DD would confuse you into thinking he was six slotted though.

Ferny

Hey man, I told you guys he was going for top rune. We had no wards for vision so you should've backed up. I then asked eznark if he grabbed the bottom rune and he said no, so I went to grab it. Next thing I know, I hear double kill and you're like "Hey sniper has a DD"

I can understand how a DD would confuse you into thinking he was six slotted though.

lmao

BigAT

Don't worry about it guys, I'm sure you were with Grave and got put into a skill tier you weren't able to handle, it's no big...

a41w98O.png

deandreohmy.gif

CB3

Going for top rune isnt the same as sniper going top and ganking. If we had to back up everytime a mid went for a rune that would be alot of passive play.

Going for top rune isnt the same as sniper going top and ganking. If we had to back up everytime a mid went for a rune that would be alot of passive play.

There were no wards up, so yeah, if he's going for the rune and we have no vision, maybe you should back up a bit. Or not, I don't care. But don't blame me when you get ganked.

Ferny

Umm if there are no wards, why would you assume he may not be ganking? I mean could have easily been invis rune or something.

CB3

You're the mid bro. You need to assess the threat for us. We're already watching two guys and if your mid is missing you are watching no one. Say we need to back up. Ping us. Do mid things. Im not saying im some amazing mid but if i have a feeling the opponent mid is ganking somewhere im usually calling two or three warnings while letting out a bunch of pings on that lane. Especially if its a 6 slotted sniper with DD!

TheCrow

All this talk about sniper is making me jealous. Haven't had a chance to play sniper in weeks. He's just not showing up in my random draft pools.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Look at Wellie.

Ahead of his time.

Emoticon_cool.gif

Wait, Bloodborne isn't even 60 fps?

How else can the game be cinematic.

is anything this gen? blame sony, not From!

I thought the shitty graphics were due to sacrificing for better frame rate. Knack is the only next gen game I've played and it's 60 fps! I heard KZ is mostly 60.

people forget that From is not working with a AAA budget or something. the game is going to be lucky to break a million copies so expecting top notch visuals is unrealistic. the game looks fine (if you honestly think the graphics look shitty then idk what to say!) and maybe if this were naughty dog we'd get 60 fps or very close to it with top of the line graphics.

one day From will get that budget! one day!

Hah! Glad everyone is coming to their senses. They could have released this as a cross-gen and made a few more bucks.

You're the mid bro. You need to assess the threat for us. We're already watching two guys and if your mid is missing you are watching no one. Say we need to back up. Ping us. Do mid things. Im not saying im some amazing mid but if i have a feeling the opponent mid is ganking somewhere im usually calling two or three warnings while letting out a bunch of pings on that lane. Especially if its a 6 slotted sniper with DD!

I told you he was going for the top rune. You want me to hold your hand? For all the shit I get for map awareness, I told you he was going for a rune which we had no vision for. Then I get blamed when you guys didn't have the map awareness to back up. I'm sure if the roles were reversed, I would've been the one at fault as well, so whatever.

eznark

Banned
Hey! I'm frustrating in a good way, thank you very much!

Also, I didn't lose mid to that sniper last night, for the record. When he left mid and got that DD rune and double killed cb and Nightz is when it started to snowball.

C'mon, he had like 750 gpm and was sitting in the river getting every last hit imaginable when I walked down there are we killed him. He dumpstered you.

He had 148 last hits. You had 43.

lol I just looked at that game. Venge probably shouldn't be doing 20% more hero damage than PA.

After a six game win stream and like 13-2 run I am now 2-8. I blame the return of Shake

C'mon, he had like 750 gpm and was sitting in the river getting every last hit imaginable when I walked down there are we killed him. He dumpstered you.

He had 750 gpm when you came to kill him? I'll have to check the replay because that sounds pretty impressive. He wasn't even at the creep wave when you came to gank because he was so low.

eznark

Banned
He had 750 gpm when you came to kill him? I'll have to check the replay because that sounds pretty impressive. He wasn't even at the creep wave when you came to gank because he was so low.

I have no idea how to even check that. Can you snapshot GPM? You always get badly outfarmed mid early. So do I. That's why I hate doing it unless I'm razor!

Top Bottom