• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

I have no idea how to even check that. Can you snapshot GPM? You always get badly outfarmed mid early. So do I. That's why I hate doing it unless I'm razor!

You can check last hits. He wasn't getting kills until later so the last hits before the gank would be a good enough indicator.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I told you he was going for the top rune. You want me to hold your hand? For all the shit I get for map awareness, I told you he was going for a rune which we had no vision for. Then I get blamed when you guys didn't have the map awareness to back up. I'm sure if the roles were reversed, I would've been the one at fault as well, so whatever.

It was a non issue until you came into the thread and talked about how you didnt lose the mid when no one was even talking about it! I dont even remember saying a ton about anything regarding that game during or afterwards.

All it did was make me look into the game further and find out the Sniper had double your net worth before he even made his way towards our lane. What i didnt realize was eznark ganked him mid before any of that happened as well. So not only did you lose your lane like you claimed you didnt, but you lost it with the advantage of a kill from the Venge.

You can check last hits. He wasn't getting kills until later so the last hits before the gank would be a good enough indicator.

He had double your CS before he was ganking.

eznark

Banned
Clearly you blamed me too since you didn't invite me to play the other night!

We have a slot in OOTP available I know how much you love baseball.

Yeah he was outfarming the fuck out of you, that's why I came and killed him (ha I sound so bad ass, that's why I came and stunned him so you could kill him) because I noticed it.

Seems like it shouldn't have been an awful matchup but I never play zeus or sniper so the fuck do I know.

I kind of want to go back and watch it especially looking at that graph. Me and Brent were getting at will kills bottom lane and the graph is still basically even until the 20 minute mark (which is when we lost that fight mid) and the game was ovah

It was a non issue until you came into the thread and talked about how you didnt lose the mid when no one was even talking about it! I dont even remember saying a ton about anything regarding that game during or afterwards.

Eznark mentioned it. And I'm not going to outfarm a sniper. He has too much range. Anyway, I didn't even want to play mid against him but I guess no one else did either since by the time the draft got to where only eznark and I had to pick, we still needed a mid and a support, and as eznark just said, he's not playing mid unless it's razor.

CB3

Eznark mentioned it. And I'm not going to outfarm a sniper. He has too much range. Anyway, I didn't even want to play mid against him but I guess no one else did either since by the time the draft got to where only eznark and I had to pick, we still needed a mid and a support, and as eznark just said, he's not playing mid unless it's razor.

I think he was just talking about you in his usual general way more than anything. He made no references to that game.

TheCrow

Saw sniper with only 40 last hits at 10 minutes and thought that's alright. Then noticed he also had 5 kills.
disapprove.gif

TheCrow

He had also died a couple times right? I feel like he was sort of under control for a little while.

True, he did die twice but he still topped net worth at 10 minutes with a 700 lead in front of second and had double the net worth of 3rd place. Everyone else on his team was poor except for him.

CB3

He had also died a couple times right? I feel like he was sort of under control for a little while.

He died once early then i remember him dying once more at some point. I dont think he was ever really under control.

eznark

Banned
True, he did die twice but he still topped net worth at 10 minutes with a 700 lead in front of second and had double the net worth of 3rd place. Everyone else on his team was poor except for him.

Everyone else on his team was so bad.....

Brent gif that sweet alley oop we ran!

He killed me once, and then got the double kill. But we also got first blood on him and I killed him again another time in lane.

Yeah I knew you had gotten him once, it was like a simultaneous kill. Either way it didn't seem like it went all that well for you mid. Whatever. I'm going to go post in gaming about how I can't handle the stresses of playing video games.

CB3

Its funny because i didnt even think it was even a big deal at the time. I was no more frustrated than i usually am during a loss. I wasnt even giving AZ shit like i usually do.

I was way more frustrated with that second game and we actually won that one.

Second game was the best because prophet was being a douche and kept trying to unpause, saying he was in a rush. Then we got the game to last 70 minutes.

brentech

I was totally lined up to put my perfect Pudge record on the line that game too.

Currently setting up an online OOTP test league to screw around with and make sure we have it all right for the real thing. Got most of it ready this morning, but then had to head out to purchase a new kitchen sink/faucet and all that jazz.

Back at it now. Probably send some of you in here an invite to test with multiple people when I have that going.

I was totally lined up to put my perfect Pudge record on the line that game too.

Currently setting up an online OOTP test league to screw around with and make sure we have it all right for the real thing. Got most of it ready this morning, but then had to head out to purchase a new kitchen sink/faucet and all that jazz.

Back at it now. Probably send some of you in here an invite to test with multiple people when I have that going.

Wait

OOTP has online leagues??

da fuk

Uggggh. Been so busy with work, I worked all weekend. At least I have OOTP to play in between compiles. The 1995 Mariners pitching staff was complete and utter shit.

Top Bottom