• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
How do I join the guild? Looks like I need to be invited?

If so, what information of mine do you need to be able to invite me?

Guild makes it sounds too much like Somnia's WoW buddies.

We dont really use the in game guild or team things. Just post your steam account. Ill add you and send an invite to the party next time we're trying to get games going.

CB3

Weird. I always just do it manually. Ive been doing more work than i need to this whole time!

cdyhybrid

Guild makes it sounds too much like Somnia's WoW buddies.

We dont really use the in game guild or team things. Just post your steam account. Ill add you and send an invite to the party next time we're trying to get games going.

Quote this post!

brentech

Weird. I always just do it manually. Ive been doing more work than i need to this whole time!

were you also the one that didn't double click an friend icon to send message, but instead right clicked and selected send message?

I know there were a few of you out there.

cBj1LTf.png

CB3

were you also the one that didn't double click an friend icon to send message, but instead right clicked and selected send message?

I know there were a few of you out there.

cBj1LTf.png

Yep. I think i still right click and send message. Feels better!

eznark

Banned
Can't wait till 11 cst. Might just take a long nap after work.

I started my day with a 3 hour meeting at 7:30 and get to end it with a county comprehensive planning meeting (usually 2.5 hours) at 7pm. I'll be lucky if I can stay awake til midnight given how torturously boring my day has been.

TheCrow

I started my day with a 3 hour meeting at 7:30 and get to end it with a county comprehensive planning meeting (usually 2.5 hours) at 7pm. I'll be lucky if I can stay awake til midnight given how torturously boring my day has been.
I stayed up till 5:30 am playng OOTP. Somehow managed to take the White Sox to the World Series. That was after I had the worst record in the MLB in my first season. Now to see if it wasn't just a fluke.

Well what the hell. Can I just give you my email?

Just give him the direct link to your steam profile page.

Mrbob

Gaf going Bloodborne crazy. Pre OT with rotating headline. I have the CE coming from best buy tomorrow but I think I want this digital so I don't have to put in a disc to play. Time to pre load.

CB3

Unless you force the guy that wants to get done asap at 20min to play for 74min in a game he should have won and ended up losing.

giphy.gif

As satisfying as that was, the game will still super frustrating!

The unpause karma is real though

Top Bottom