• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
House of Wolves will not have a Raid activity. We didn't make this decision lightly. Our team has been humbled by the reception of Raids in Destiny and we are creating a new Raid for a release later this year. House of Wolves will have a new cooperative end game activity focused on variety, replayability, and skill – a new battle Arena called The Prison of Elders.

Oh boy. Boy oh boy.

GG, LJ. I don't know if you were using broken plays on D or what, but some of that stuff was straight up bullshit. Especially the 3rd and 1 where you rushed 3 and my whole line moved out of the way.

Also can't believe Thomas just moved out of the way instead of going for the pick on that third and a million for you, giving you an easy first down.

GG. Can't say I didn't have plenty of chances but I hesitated way too much on my passes.

You had longs drives, it was just that third and long every now and then where I would send three guy rush and everyone falls back into pass coverage and you would kinda force it to people.

Even then you would scramble and get a shit ton of yardage.

Is broncos still playing?

LJ11

GG, LJ. I don't know if you were using broken plays on D or what, but some of that stuff was straight up bullshit. Especially the 3rd and 1 where you rushed 3 and my whole line moved out of the way.

Also can't believe Thomas just moved out of the way instead of going for the pick on that third and a million for you, giving you an easy first down.

I run the same shit on D week in week out. Some 46 with OLB blitzing, some 3-4 predator or even, 3-4 Normal, 4-3 Under with OLB blitzing and some 3-3-5 to mix it up. That's all. I'm bringing heat. From what I remember on that 3rd and long, you playactioned, and my OLB was in contain. It was 3-4 normal, cover 2 sink, slide my lbs strong side to protect against run, you PA'd and got sack.

That happens a lot when you contain and call PA, like when I called that PA rollout around my own 20 and your DE was in contain. I got popped.

KJ Goode is 90 Speed LB on the same side as Quinn, guess what they're both coming.

Edit: Wait, you're talking about the Long sack? I rushed 4 out of 335. Here's the setup. Crash my DL down, slide it to the left, spread my LBs and hope your OL follow the flow left and the LB gets in. Your RT picked up the OLB but left my DE unblocked. Pretty cool blitz. I tried it half a dozen times and it worked once. Worked when it mattered.

OL AI is funky, if they see a blitzer coming wide they sometimes leave the guy right in front of them unblocked. It's why those CB blitzes are fucking money.

CCgxZN2WMAAxqtb.jpg

Someone photoshop this onto that deer Eznark killed.

DJ Bowser

Can you play tonight after the 'vance?

Smokey

Oh boy. Boy oh boy.

House of Wolves will not have a Raid activity. We didn't make this decision lightly. Our team has been humbled by the reception of Raids in Destiny and we are creating a new Raid for a release later this year. House of Wolves will have a new cooperative end game activity focused on variety, replayability, and skill – a new battle Arena called The Prison of Elders.

be humbled and stack money brehs

fuk is this luke i know you're reading this

BigAT

Congrats on the win guys. I had to get off to go to bed when you were up 20K XP and playing 5 vs. 4, but I'm sure you stomped the short handed team.

TheCrow

My Summer Car sounds awesome! Unfortunately there's no way to play it just yet.

Congrats on the win guys. I had to get off to go to bed when you were up 20K XP and playing 5 vs. 4, but I'm sure you stomped the short handed team.
Winter Wyverm huh? Knew I was right to abandon that game.

eznark

Banned
lol, CB on such a rough streak that even AZ needs to use an alt to play with him!

My parents have been in town all week, I'll be there to save you tonight friend CB

OH MY GOD YOU PLAYED AGAINST ARTHUR GIES AND GOT SHIT ON???????????????

Somnia

Ferny, Smokey, Sanjuro... you guys been listening to the Hunt the Truth soundclouds for Halo 5 leading up to E3? They are pretty amazing so far, some of the best marketing I've seen in a long time by a company.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
lol, CB on such a rough streak that even AZ needs to use an alt to play with him!

My parents have been in town all week, I'll be there to save you tonight friend CB

OH MY GOD YOU PLAYED AGAINST ARTHUR GIES AND GOT SHIT ON???????????????

I tried my best. But my best wasn't enough

Top Bottom