• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

brentech

Someone throw me on AP when you get the chance. Last few weeks I didn't have to worry about it because my opponent didn't care either.

TheCrow

lol my dota team is traaaaaaaaash

Pillow too scary. Need to start thinking of anti drow strats.
crazy.gif

brentech

Amazon poll for which movie people are most looking forward to this summer
Code:
The Avengers: Age of Ultron	
53%
Jurassic World	
22%
Minions	
11%
Mad Max: Fury Road	
9%
Terminator: Genisys	
5%
I voted Terminator

cry.gif

Ferny

Bleh, too slow. The combat is the slowest in any MMO by far, thanks global cooldown on all abilities!

Just chilling out waiting for ESO to hit XB1 to get my MMO addiction back.

I asked Az cause he plays games with me. You go back to Life is Strange!

Somnia

I asked Az cause he plays games with me. You go back to Life is Strange!

I played H1Z1 with you for a few hours and then you never came back!

I'll do ESO with you though on XB1 for sure if you're there. I'm not really playing with any group these days so next mmo I'll make sure to play more with you and Az, as long as we stay close in levels (that was the problem in wildstar and eso for awhile).

eznark

Banned

I'll do ESO with you though on XB1 for sure if you're there. I'm not really playing with any group these days so next mmo I'll make sure to play more with you and Az, as long as we stay close in levels (that was the problem in wildstar and eso for awhile).

I was so willing to play with you guys but you play at a stupid pace then burn out.

That wasn't the WildStar problem. The problem there is you chose to make a bunny person and play with your other friends. Punk ass soka at it again.

Edit: hah, just realized I thought you were soka. Damn gaf mobile site. Disregard what I just said!

He'll just blame it on the meta or something.

I'm sure they we super super motivated and incredibly hungry for the chance to win a staggering $40,000 for first place. Especially after winning a paltry $1,300,000 two months ago.

Wait, I think I have that backwards.

Ferny

I was so willing to play with you guys but you play at a stupid pace then burn out.

I do not play at that fast level. I'm still not even 100 in WoW! I tend to go to different things often so we can be cool leveling buddies on ESO! Then when we catch up to Somnia, he will do stuff with us.

Somnia

I do not play at that fast level. I'm still not even 100 in WoW! I tend to go to different things often so we can be cool leveling buddies on ESO! Then when we catch up to Somnia, he will do stuff with us.

I'll actually play with you guys right away, I want to make an alt Templar to level up with you. The $20 console deal is pretty cool. Plus my main's can craft all gear except the final 9 tier item set so I can make gear for us as we level.

In the end though come October me you and smokey will be bros with Truelize in Halo 5 anyways.

Top Bottom