• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

gg Drizz

About that thing when I ran backwards for like 15 yards, on the PA play I user caught with the TE out of instinct, so I felt it was only fair to penalize myself and give back the yardage.

Gg bigboss. If only Tannehill was in from the start

I almost gave away the game with those two picks! Don't forget that!

DJ Bowser

Let's just try tomorrow.
I can't play tomorrow night until after the 'vance likely as I work at 4pm EST.

Why is your connection trash? I thought my old one was bad.

Granted they've been 'vancing a little late and I should be home by 11... but who's to say there won't be excessive levels of grief then? It's a mad world.

TheCrow

M7z2boI.png

Almost time for another 24 hour dota session. Maybe this time shake will make it to 12 hours.

DJ Bowser

I never stopped.
If you're still around let's go.

Invite sent on the off-chance that you're around.

Turned the TV volume up so I'll hear if the game starts from the other room.

Edit: Alas, it looks like you aren't around. Hopefully tomorrow night there will be no grief. Kendall Hunter wants to eat.

Edit Part Deux: Electric Boogaloo: I think FMT needs a punishment for running up the score against the Redskins!

DJ Bowser

(12:36:16 AM) FMT: can you post in the madden thread that the league is vancing tomorrow @ 5 pm pst
(12:36:24 AM) FMT: pal

Can you ask him to make it 8pm PST so AZ and I have a chance to play after the double-griefing tonight stopped us?

I doubt the 3 hours would stop any of the Wildcard games from being played.

LegoDad

(12:36:16 AM) FMT: can you post in the madden thread that the league is vancing tomorrow @ 5 pm pst
(12:36:24 AM) FMT: pal

Well can eznark go AP if he doesn't respond by 5pm CST, I'm playing for a 1st round bye, and he is in playoffs no matter what.

eznark

Banned
Hovering my finger over the "TrackIR buy it now" button all week! Trying to force myself to figure out my crashing issue when trying to span three monitors first though.

Top Bottom