• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Ferny

I'll actually play with you guys right away, I want to make an alt Templar to level up with you. The $20 console deal is pretty cool. Plus my main's can craft all gear except the final 9 tier item set so I can make gear for us as we level.

In the end though come October me you and smokey will be bros with Truelize in Halo 5 anyways.

and Ramirez!

BigAT

I can't believe people over 17 still wear those. I haven't seen anyone wear one of those in public since I was in HS.

I would imagine even current 17-year-olds would be embarrassed as shit wearing one of those. Does this asshole have a wallet chain hanging on the outside of his jeans as well?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
When i was in and graduating highschool 06-07, i still saw a ton of kids that wore those kinds of braclets and had those emo/punk rock outfits with real tight fitting jeans and jean jackets with something like the misfits pinned onto the back.

Real dumb shit. Id hope that fad passed.

Somnia

When i was in and graduating highschool 06-07, i still saw a ton of kids that wore those kinds of braclets and had those emo/punk rock outfits with real tight fitting jeans and jean jackets with something like the misfits pinned onto the back.

Real dumb shit. Id hope that fad passed.

Ya there was a big group when I was still in high school who wore all of that stuff, I haven't seen people (even kids) wearing those in ages. Granted though in my high school time Grunge was in big.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I guess i shouldnt get too judgmental. I probably looked and spoke a bit too much like 2 Fast 2 Furious era Paul Walker during my time in high school. But id like to think i was less embarrassing then alot of other people at that time.

I would imagine even current 17-year-olds would be embarrassed as shit wearing one of those. Does this asshole have a wallet chain hanging on the outside of his jeans as well?

Several years ago, a group of friends and I went out to a nice bar/club for new years, and a friend of mine invited one of her fuck boys from out of town. So homeboy shows up with a wallet chain and proceeds to get heckled by everyone the whole night. I think she ended up taking someone else home that night. Serves him right. Don't wear a fucking wallet chain.

Ferny

Several years ago, a group of friends and I went out to a nice bar/club for new years, and a friend of mine invited one of her fuck boys from out of town. So homeboy shows up with a wallet chain and proceeds to get heckled by everyone the whole night. I think she ended up taking someone else home that night. Serves him right. Don't wear a fucking wallet chain.

I can't picture you saying that without cracking up.

eznark

Banned

Who wrote this post for you?

Greg

x2JCjUB.jpg

Fuck, should we all be wearing these?

I realize I have a reputation (well deserved) for hating everything, especially popular mainstream things, but no, no one should wear these.

True, this was a big accessory for the whole early 00s pop punk/pop emo/"scene" lifestyle. I don't think teenagers are still in to that but I don't talk to teenagers so I don't have any idea.

Marshawn Lynch has a radio commercial in Seattle for Beacon plumbing. Their slogan is "Stop freaking, call Beacon!". He deadpan this in the most amazing way ever.

Top Bottom