• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Greg

nav6gS8.gif

AT join me for a GOBL podcast tonight. Also, teach me how to podcast.

I'm so angry at how bad the Mariners have started the season in the GOBL!

Also, I know you guys all get my hot takes on Twitter, but I just want to reiterate that the first fight sequence in Daredevil is better than any fight in the entirety of Chris Nolan's Batman trilogy. Which I realize isn't the world's biggest complement but man, watching Daredevil makes me wonder why its been so hard to get Batman right on screen.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I wish you were serious. Jesus this pool of candidates was CB-in-Dota levels of trash.

Meanwhile I can't even get a PM back..

Yep, EZ hates me.. what did I ever do to you bro? It's because I don't play doto isn't it?

eznark

Banned
Bro me too! I could use another electronics upgrade!

Meanwhile I can't even get a PM back..

Yep, EZ hates me.. what did I ever do to you bro? It's because I don't play doto isn't it?

Who are you? Why do I hate you? I got your PM, it was too late. Also it's weird that you say someone would be perfect for the position when you don't know what the position was!

brentech

Died to the witch bosses twice now. First attempt was going real good and then I just got caught. Second attempt was sloppy as I was trying to burn through them.
Will have to try again later. Seems like a silly easy sequence, but gotta clean up those adds.

I'm so angry at how bad the Mariners have started the season in the GOBL!

Also, I know you guys all get my hot takes on Twitter, but I just want to reiterate that the first fight sequence in Daredevil is better than any fight in the entirety of Chris Nolan's Batman trilogy. Which I realize isn't the world's biggest complement but man, watching Daredevil makes me wonder why its been so hard to get Batman right on screen.

Only through episode two, some fights in that I thought were kind of shitty.
I'll agree that the opening fight was probably better than anything in batman, but batman in the story has a fully different approach since he is slower with leg problems. So choreography for a slow power puncher isn't going to be all that fabulous.

Through 2 episodes, his friend reminds me of Zeke in Infamous 1. (i didn't play two, apparently zeke changes drastically).

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Bro me too! I could use another electronics upgrade!

Who are you? Why do I hate you? I got your PM, it was too late. Also it's weird that you say someone would be perfect for the position when you don't know what the position was!

Only reason I said perfect was bc this person has done Regional Management in the tri-state before for Kroger. I'm just busting your balls anyways no worries.

edit: Well also because I wanted my cut..

oh and also I didn't say 'perfect' at all so maybe re-read the PM or nevermind.....

Died to the witch bosses twice now. First attempt was going real good and then I just got caught. Second attempt was sloppy as I was trying to burn through them.
Will have to try again later. Seems like a silly easy sequence, but gotta clean up those adds.

You can ignore the adds. They're pretty slow so I just kited them around. Only time I cleaned them up was when the witch wasn't on the screen.

Only through episode two, some fights in that I thought were kind of shitty.
I'll agree that the opening fight was probably better than anything in batman, but batman in the story has a fully different approach since he is slower with leg problems. So choreography for a slow power puncher isn't going to be all that fabulous.

Through 2 episodes, his friend reminds me of Zeke in Infamous 1. (i didn't play two, apparently zeke changes drastically).

But he doesn't have the leg injuries until the third movie, or at least they don't mention his history of injuries until the third movie. The only really Batmanesque action sequence in the whole trilogy is when he stealthily takes all those dudes down at the docks in the first movie. Everything else is just so generic.

The fighting in Daredevil reminds me a lot of a show on Cinemax called Banshee. That show was even cornier and had way more gratuitous sex but it was pretty good with the visceral violence (although I think it might have actually been even more cartoony than Daredevil).

I'm only 3 episodes into Daredevil so far, I'm not saying its perfect (the newspaper stuff is pretty ugh, and Foggy is definitely in keeping with the comic character but still he can be ugh as well). I mostly just impressed with the fight/action choreography. It definitely feels way more in keeping with the character.

I do kind of agree with you about Foggie and Zeke from inFamous. I hope they do something to show that he is someone I can believe actually graduated second in his class from Columbia Law School because right now he just seems so goofy. And yeah Zeke got incredibly fucking dumb in inFamous 2.

brentech

But he doesn't have the leg injuries until the third movie, or at least they don't mention his history of injuries until the third movie. The only really Batmanesque action sequence in the whole trilogy is when he stealthily takes all those dudes down at the docks in the first movie. Everything else is just so generic.
You're probably right, I just never thought of Batman as a fighter as much as someone that uses his gadgets to subdue people. Even then, they could have done that better.

Going to beat these hemlock witches down and then get the first mowing of the year in. My back yard is more like soup than a sturdy ground surface, but the grass is getting too long to wait for it to dry up.

AT join me for a GOBL podcast tonight. Also, teach me how to podcast.

If you can wait until like 7:30 surfer time I'll join.

In worse news it is 4pm on payday and my employer hasn't paid us or said when or if we will be paid this week. They cancelled direct deposit last payday.

ITS OFFICIAL I AM TI5 BOUND WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Crow gets in like 4 hours before me and he is going to wait till i get there so we can drive to our love nest together, how sweeet
blush.gif

Top Bottom