• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

rinse82

Meanwhile, no connection issues during my game with Crimson which happened at the same time as the Bears-Bucs and Titans-Colts games

Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMM

Somnia

Az, looks like Wildstar will be going F2P or B2P soon. They are pulling the retail boxes from Australian stores (Same thing happened to ESO prior to announcement) and they are doing a "buy a retail box even if you already are a sub and get 30 days game time and one of 3 exclusive mounts/outfits" which is the same thing NCSoft did with Tera before they went F2P.

I will actually play it again more than likely if it goes B2P/F2P as I love the game just don't want to pay a subscription for it.

Az, looks like Wildstar will be going F2P or B2P soon. They are pulling the retail boxes from Australian stores (Same thing happened to ESO prior to announcement) and they are doing a "buy a retail box even if you already are a sub and get 30 days game time and one of 3 exclusive mounts/outfits" which is the same thing NCSoft did with Tera before they went F2P.

I will actually play it again more than likely if it goes B2P/F2P as I love the game just don't want to pay a subscription for it.

Awww yiss!

eznark

Banned

I was just thinking about how much I wanted this game to go FTP yesterday.

Splat

Going to Jets/Ducks tonight. First Jets playoff game since '96. So excited.

It's cheaper for people in Winnipeg to fly down here and go than it is to buy a ticket up there at this point (not an exaggeration).

BigAT

I don't give a fuuuuuuuuck about all you and your shitty fry choices.

I'm out bitches.

fuyt9nR.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ATTENTION:

FMT is going on vacation for a week tomorrow. We tried to get his part over with by tonight but the disconnect fuckery yesterday put a knife on those plans. He was more than willing to have someone sub for his team but I think I rather wait for him because:

1.) The winner of this year gets madden 16 paid from him

2.) He's been patient in the past with other folks during playoff time. I kinda feel like we owe him this one.

It'll be a week, which isn't ideal seeing as how I'd love to trashcan this game ASAP, but that's what we're doing

DJ Bowser

ATTENTION:

FMT is going on vacation for a week tomorrow. We tried to get his part over with by tonight but the disconnect fuckery yesterday put a knife on those plans. He was more than willing to have someone sub for his team but I think I rather wait for him because:

1.) The winner of this year gets madden 16 paid from him

2.) He's been patient in the past with other folks during playoff time. I kinda feel like we owe him this one.

It'll be a week, which isn't ideal seeing as how I'd love to trashcan this game ASAP, but that's what we're doing
So Soka and I can still try to get our game in tomorrow?

Top Bottom