• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Smells like a simit
Saw this the other day on my walk to work, thought it would be appropriate

dklEaL2.jpg

DJ Bowser

Drinking a very nice Chateau Mongravy Margaux to commemorate the playoffs and Soka likely exacting his vengeance on me and booting me in the first round.

Ready when you are, fam!

rinse82

GG crim! Another defensive battle.

I just couldn't get the stops when I needed them. What a dumb pass on the last possession, should've just taken my time.

Smokey

GTA V is a really good port and has really good scaling from low - high tier machines. Tons of options to customize and you can hit 60fps easy.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That doesn't sound like Bob. Having to play even more Madden? Nah.

Thats only a facade. You should have seen the cheese he was pulling out to try and win that second game. He really wants to play more madden. He just says he doesnt want to play so he can use it to fall back on when he loses.

Thats only a facade. You should have seen the cheese he was pulling out to try and win that second game. He really wants to play more madden. He just says he doesnt want to play so he can use it to fall back on when he loses.

It's unfortunate I'll never get to play Bob again in this madden iteration, because he ran that same play out of that one bunch formation about 15 times in the second game last night. It'd be so easy to sniff out.

Top Bottom