• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The opening is pretty much the best thing ever

*Funky ass podcast opening music*

"Yeah, this is eznark"

dead.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Highlights 15 minutes in:

-Eznark's audible sigh everytime bluemax speaks
-Ferny saying like 2 words halfway in. Nothing before or after thus far.
-"Hey maybe we should introduce ourselves" at the 14 minute mark.

OOTP league has their own podcast? We need a weekly doto podcast. What gives, Eznark??

"Hey guys" - whipervoice fernles

??

edit---

3 min in... no idea whats going on

eznark

Banned
I expected it to be ten minutes of me talking so I was not prepared for six people all with opinions! Looking forward to doing another one!

brentech

had to get a shortcode plugin, but the soundcloud player is now on the site page. Can't believe you guys had an hour recording.
Hearing most of it, I kind of understand, but I never would have thought it'd go this long.

brentech

I just hit the outro.

Then, because it's on auto play, and the next song is recommended, John Legend comes in singing All of Me

Perfect.

Also, now I can't figure out where to go next in Bloodborne. Left path from the Cathedral was the witches, right path is currently a dead end. I guess I can go to a chalice dungeon probably, but I figured there would be more real content to hit.

I just hit the outro.

Then, because it's on auto play, and the next song is recommended, John Legend comes in singing All of Me

Perfect.

Also, now I can't figure out where to go next in Bloodborne. Left path from the Cathedral was the witches, right path is currently a dead end. I guess I can go to a chalice dungeon probably, but I figured there would be more real content to hit.

If you go left from where you fought vicar, you will take a path to the forbidden woods, I believe.

Greg

yeah, you should've gotten the lamp (Witch's Abode?) from that fight, and the new path should be straight ahead of that lamp

I think

I played too much on launch week, and it's all a blur

Ferny

-Eznark's audible sigh everytime bluemax speaks
-"Hey maybe we should introduce ourselves" at the 14 minute mark.

I was trying to get the stuff setup for the audio editing while it was going on so I chimed in mostly when ARod came up.

brentech

Another nice day. Spent the morning washing my car and starting to buff it out.
Have a steak in the sous vide to eat now and then I can finish the last few panels and apply some sealant. Today was a good day.

Agree with Luke... Boobs doesn't sound like he's from Wisconsin. Some people just don't seem to pick up an accent.

Eznark has one for sure tho....

I know only several accents

1. southern
2. New York
3. Indian
4. British
5. Australian
6. Asian
7. Minnesotan

I think I use southern words but I've been told by speech people that when I talk I have a very neutral voice (until I get animated)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
image.php

God I love this man.

Tonight will be fun between Yanks, Rangers, and maybe some Mets in between. Best time of the year for sports.

image.php

God I love this man.

Tonight will be fun between Yanks, Rangers, and maybe some Mets in between. Best time of the year for sports.

I'm personally rooting for him. Everybody including the organization has treated him shitty (not that he's totally innocent) but I hope he tears shit up this year

Never thought he was a bad guy just has always had horrible influences who tried a little too hard early on

brentech

Turns out I was on the path to Forgotton Woods all along. Slowly working my way through it. Just found the shortcut elevator, so I imagine a boss is soon.
Great place to farm blood vials, and echoes really. just running through it one time got me almost 30k

Turns out I was on the path to Forgotton Woods all along. Slowly working my way through it. Just found the shortcut elevator, so I imagine a boss is soon.
Great place to farm blood vials, and echoes really. just running through it one time got me almost 30k

The elevator is actually only about halfway to the boss.

brentech

Hadn't used one yet, so I figued I'd use a bold hunters mask with 60k echo's on me.
Not sure how much further to boss. Hit these alien looking guys that were doing some electric magic bolts

So many items that I have no idea what they do.

brentech

I just learned what to do with all these mother fucking runes....guess I should read the inventory description more.

Indians clawed into first with this advance!
I was letting manager decide rotation/lineups, but I took it over a couple days ago and have seen pretty good results.

Top Bottom