• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

cdyhybrid

Anyone remember Battle Blaze?

0fIxF1U.jpg

Or King of the Monsters?

CuCAlMN.jpg

BigAT

Anyone remember Battle Blaze?

0fIxF1U.jpg
Nope. Looks like Golden Axe the fighting game though.
Or King of the Monsters?

CuCAlMN.jpg
King of the Monsters was sweet. I think they even played it on Nick Arcade a few times. That was one of those games where I never had the manual while playing and was never sure if I was doing things quite correctly.

Nope. Looks like Golden Axe the fighting game though.

King of the Monsters was sweet. I think they even played it on Nick Arcade a few times. That was one of those games where I never had the manual while playing and was never sure if I was doing things quite correctly.

I like how they put a football stadium in the backyard of the white house.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fuck that, Zero Divide is where it's at.

Just kidding, we all know that the best fighter out there that gets no pub these days was Eternal Champions.

Isn't that Virtua Fighter?

Yeah but I remember that one dude in BAT as well. I had an original PSX that came with the demo disc that had Xtreme Games, BAT, Jumping Flash and the Wipeout demo on it. We didn't have a ton of cash after we got it so we were stuck playing Ridge Racer and those demos for months. Don't know how we got it, but the character Fo had a farting special attack, it was the funniest fucking thing ever as a 12 year old.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
About half my team is European so by the time I get off work they are all sleeping. There goes any chance of practicing with them.

Im guessing that British guy from your team we played with the other day lives overseas then?

I wasnt paying a ton of attention to how he was doing in those games but i dont remember him doing anything stupid, either. I meant to add him as a friend but i forgot.

Im guessing that British guy from your team we played with the other day lives overseas then?

I wasnt paying a ton of attention to how he was doing in those games but i dont remember him doing anything stupid, either. I meant to add him as a friend but i forgot.

Yeah but he talked shit about mah boy Nightz so he's blacklisted

TheCrow

Yep, I've only played with 3 of my teammates outside of IHL and 2 of them are non euros. It's a bummer. Maybe next season will be split up between US & Europe. I know the idea was being thrown around during the sign ups.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i just played one guy in Smash online for atleast 30-40 minutes. He didnt win a round. But inbetween battles he kept changing his name to things like "Shield2Win", "KillUrSelf", "NoSkill", and "GetCancer"

Im pretty sure it was Eznark.

Top Bottom