• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

I did my ranked matches almost a year ago, and i feel like ive improved decently since then so i wouldnt be surprised if im hovering somewhere in the high 3k or right at 4k.

If only there was a way to play ranked solo queue without having to deal with actual solo queue!

our party MMR is inflated a bit so you cant simply assume solo MMR would be the same. Solo games are a cluster fuck. The only way to find out your actual solo MMR is to spam solo q.

do it biiiiiiiiiiiiitch

muh results:

Skill - 3800
Games as most played: 68
Games: 644
MMR = 3729

cry.gif

at least i dont have a troll picker rating like that scumbag AT. Subtract 1000 mmr for troll picks

BigAT

I don't even like playing Troll :(

The only reason I even played him was because I let CB play Troll the game before and CB lost us the game, so I had to show him how it was done in our next game (we won).

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I dont think its differentiating between solo and party. I only have like 13 solo games so i dont think its taking it off that. I figured it might be taking info from those very high skill tier games that we usually only get in because of AT/Grave and inflating off that, but at the same time i feel like ive gotten decently better since those initial solo MMR ranked games i did 10 months ago.

We should probably just start playing party ranked game with certain lineups.

CB3

I don't even like playing Troll :(

The only reason I even played him was because I let CB play Troll the game before and CB lost us the game, so I had to show him how it was done in our next game (we won).

nj8APo5.jpg

Yep. Clearly it was my fault!

I dont think its differentiating between solo and party. I only have like 13 solo games so i dont think its taking it off that. I figured it might be taking info from those very high skill tier games that we usually only get in because of AT/Grave and inflating off that, but at the same time i feel like ive gotten decently better since those initial solo MMR ranked games i did 10 months ago.

We should probably just start playing party ranked game with certain lineups.

Of course it is differentiating (implicitly) between a solo and a party rating.

It formulates a rating based on the games you played on your dotabuff. If 99% of your games played on your dota buff are played in a party of 5 then the rating it is giving you is your party MMR.

The only way to find your solo MMR is to play a lot of solo games. Some people end up with party and solo MMR's about the same. Other people have a huge difference between their solo and party.

Ferny

Did a couple other MaddenGAFers

Eznark

Skill - 3800
Games as most played: 127
Games: 1183
MMR = 3922.75

Brent

Skill - 3800
Games as most played: 62
Games: 1107
MMR = 3838.75

Nightz

Skill - 3800
Games as most played: 85
Games: 960
MMR = 3975

Crow

Skill - 3800
Games as most played: 123
Games: 1146
MMR = 4059.5

Nightz

Killing time until I get off work. FMT going places!

FMT
Skill Bracket 1750
Most Matches 95
Total Matches 282
Your MMR is 3015.5

Bob
Skill Bracket 1750
Most Matches 58
Total Matches 397
Your MMR is 1907.25

McNeily
Skill Bracket 1750
Most Matches 42
Total Matches 173
Your MMR is 1835.25

LiveWire
Skill Bracket 1750
Most Matches 33
Total Matches 401
Your MMR is 1883.25

Rors
Skill Bracket 1750
Juggernaut 3000
Most Matches 94
Total Matches 1714
Your MMR is 3522.5

Splat
Skill Bracket 3800
Most Matches 29
Total Matches 782
Your MMR is 3724.5

Az
Skill Bracket 1750
Most Matches 145
Total Matches 1869
Your MMR is 3462.25

Grave
Skill Bracket 3800
OP Hero (Juggernaut) 3650
Most Matches 102
Total Matches 2471
Your MMR is 4369.75

CB3

Killing time until I get off work. FMT going places!

Az
Skill Bracket 1750
Most Matches 145
Total Matches 1869
Your MMR is 3462.25

Welp. I should probably send this result to the guy so he knows his algorithm is busted.

CB3

And that's with mostly solo queue games! Also, surprised it was this and not Ferny having a higher mmr than you that caused you to think it was broken.

Ferny atleast generally picks his heroes and doesnt random chen then blame it on trasher.

cdyhybrid

Thought about jumping back into SC2 but that game seems even deader than Madden. NCAA Football, and DOTA combined. Combine that with taking a small break from Civ 5 and I might end up just picking up Skyrim again when I'm not playing DOTA.

CB3

Thought about jumping back into SC2 but that game seems even deader than Madden. NCAA Football, and DOTA combined. Combine that with taking a small break from Civ 5 and I might end up just picking up Skyrim again when I'm not playing DOTA.

You could just play dota non stop

eznark

Banned
our party MMR is inflated a bit so you cant simply assume solo MMR would be the same. Solo games are a cluster fuck. The only way to find out your actual solo MMR is to spam solo q.

do it biiiiiiiiiiiiitch

muh results:

Skill - 3800
Games as most played: 68
Games: 644
MMR = 3729

cry.gif

at least i dont have a troll picker rating like that scumbag AT. Subtract 1000 mmr for troll picks

3922 get #rekt

brentech

wrong thread
finally played a ranked game for the first time since TI4......Medusa was so garbage for us. Rest of the team played alright. In the garbage.

Wow what a bullshit game. Leggy as fuck base running refused to register resulting in a shit to. Of runners left on bags and bs outs. Second inning the lead off runner, Gennet, bunts for a single. That base runner scores.15 innings later I lose. Cool. Nothing like a lead off bunt for a single with someone who's speed is under 60 in a league game.

eznark

Banned
Scooter never bunted. He hit a bleeder. I bunted once, with my pitcher.

Runner shit happened to both of us.

Good game. Cry less though.

Top Bottom