• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Somnia

Just have him post in the Witcher 3 PC footage on Xbox Youtube thread saying something like "but sony too" and that'll get him banned for at least 10 days.

That thread is like a graveyard over a stupid Kotaku story.

eznark

Banned
Who needs AT when you have GIMP skills like this!

ijWG7yyInQ3ws.png

brentech

Bloodborne patch and MLB patch both came out.

-Reduced loading times (approx. 5-15 seconds; may vary by circumstance)
-Fixed bug that left certain lifts and elevators inoperable
-Fixed bug that resulted in bosses becoming immobilized
-Fixed bug that left players unable to advance NPC events during multi-play
-When the PS4 is put into Rest Mode during online play, the game will now return to the main title screen upon resuming play
This will resolve matchmaking issues related to Suspend/Resume.
-Other various bug fixes

I don't know that any of the Show stuff was all that big.

Game Update 1.02 Fix List
Online Gameplay – Game would occasionally hang following an Intentional Walk, a regular Base on Balls, a Hit by Pitch, or a Balk.
General – Batters would strikeout on the second strike when the performed certain check swings at pitches in the dirt.
Franchise mode – Edit Player screen was limiting users from editing generated players, and players on certain teams.
General – Specific “wall s****ing” home runs would result in a baserunner staying on 1st base, and not score correctly.
Online Franchise - Injuries were not occurring during Online Franchise games.
Online Gameplay – Guessing Pitches had a delay and users would occasionally fail to guess Location and Pitch Type when offering input quickly.
Online – Within Game Rooms, users were missing their rank logos that distinguished them as Rookie, Veteran, All-Star, Hall of Fame, or Legend rank.
Online – Play Now Rated and Diamond Dynasty – Home and Away team assignment was not random, resulting in some users always being the home team, or always the away team.
Online – Play Now Online rated – Controlling the KC Royals, user would be given control of the ace pitcher (Ventura) no matter who was chosen to be the starting pitcher in the Pitcher Select screen.
Card Collections – Redeem Legend button was missing after completing a collection.
General - CPU runners were not using correct lead off logic.
General – Specific edited rosters would cause the game to crash when loading into a Road To The Show Showcase game.
General – Andrew McCutchen’s hair has been adjusted – We gave him a haircut to match his current appearance.
General – Wrigley Field had some collision/Home Run detection issues. Certain foul balls were being counted as Home Runs down the 1st base line.
General – Sounds of the Show issues have been resolved. Custom music was not being saved correctly where users intended them to.
General – Public Announcer audio was frequently incorrect (announcing the wrong name) during the end of game wrap up and also when bringing relief pitchers into the game.
General – Highlight Reel was added back into post game menus, by popular demand!
General – Tweaking and refining of in game sound effects.
General – Front End User Interface tweaking. Team colors on User’s Player Card.
General – Tuning to trade logic, specifically how the CPU traded with other CPU teams in Franchise and Season modes.
General – Baserunning/Lead Runner windows were missing from Manager Mode.
General - Players will now wear sleeves when the game is played at lower temperatures.
General – Fixed many occurrences of consumer reported crashes, reported to us through the PS4 operating system crash reporting tool. Areas that encountered these rare crashes included: Exiting Amateur Draft in Franchise mode / Entering Diamond Dynasty / During initial boot-up / Using the Suggested Trade feature in Franchise mode / Specific in game scenarios.
Community Market – Changing pages in the marketplace completed order now works.
Gameplay – Animation clean up and tuning.
Gameplay – Adjustments to tagging sliding baserunners.
AI tuning – Bunt success rate was incorrect/too successful and accurate.
Year to Year Saves modifications – Properly handling a small batch of players who were not in the league in MLB 14, and how they transfer over to MLB 15.

eznark

Banned
Bloodborne patch and MLB patch both came out.

I don't know that any of the Show stuff was all that big.

Online Gameplay – Game would occasionally hang following an Intentional Walk, a regular Base on Balls, a Hit by Pitch, or a Balk.

PRAISE FUCKING JESUS (assuming this means they fixed it)

Crimson, you've been saved!

Online – Play Now Rated and Diamond Dynasty – Home and Away team assignment was not random, resulting in some users always being the home team, or always the away team.

Now stop winning games so we can match up in DD!

Gameplay – Animation clean up and tuning.
Gameplay – Adjustments to tagging sliding baserunners.
AI tuning – Bunt success rate was incorrect/too successful and accurate.

I hope the animation clean up includes being able to queue up throws better on double plays and with your catcher trying to throw out

But thank god for bunts being more difficult and not in the perfect fucking place every time

brentech

PRAISE FUCKING JESUS (assuming this means they fixed it)

LOL, I start a game and in the first inning I just had the ball rolling on the ground and suddenly change directions by 90 degrees to go into my 3rd baseman's glove.

Make him mad enough that he posts "fuck MasterShake" in a different thread. Ez

Shake did you see the 3d dota models some valve Dev posted? New demiheros?

way too fancy to be demiheros... they should sell something similar at the secret shop though that would be awesome. Would buy the NP and old swagger fiend ones no matter the price

Smokey

If yall are looking for a new phone..
I got the galaxy s6 edge + galaxy gear watch yesterday when I defected from verizon...the screen on the edge is amazing. Think its 2560x1440 and AMOLED. Incredibly clear and the build quality is much improved over the older galaxy phones.

Watch is nice too. Has it's own number, line, and sim card. Can do everything on it but internet. Can leave phone at home and go out with watch and still get/make calls and send/receive messages. Pretty legit combo.

BigAT

The first result I got searching for S6 Edge was an article called "9 Things we hate about the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge".

Smokey

Yeah the camera is really good. To me the standard galaxy looks exactly like the others although the build quality is definitely higher. The edge is for aesthetics but looks pretty cool.

eznark

Banned
"Be the story," says the cover of NBA 2K16, whose three different stars — Stephen Curry of Golden State, James Harden of Houston and Kevin Durant of Oklahoma City — will tell social media followers they're "starring [in] the new Spike Lee Joint!"

Finally a video game where I can tell whitey to stick it up his ass

eznark

Banned
Don't see why not... Not like Dota has precise movements anyway

You got one or tried it at an Apple store? Or are you being Eznarky?

The features are identical to Android Wear, so it's great. Plus you have the self-satisfaction of having paid way too much for it. So it's like status!

Crimson, you've been saved!

Now stop winning games so we can match up in DD!

I hope the animation clean up includes being able to queue up throws better on double plays and with your catcher trying to throw out

But thank god for bunts being more difficult and not in the perfect fucking place every time

If they really fixed the freezes then I might never lose again!

Ferny

The features are identical to Android Wear, so it's great. Plus you have the self-satisfaction of having paid way too much for it. So it's like status!

I mean if I had an Android phone, I would have got a moto 360 no question but im not moving to an Android at any point soon. I definitely paid more than I should have but FUCK IT! YOLO

eznark

Banned
I mean if I had an Android phone, I would have got a moto 360 no question but im not moving to an Android at any point soon. I definitely paid more than I should have but FUCK IT! YOLO

That was just being snarky, I meant seriously that a good smart watch is great!

Smokey

Ah okay. Yeah it'll be my first one so it will be interesting to see how actually useful it'll be in the long run.

The Gear S is my first one. It's pretty useful. Being able to check messages and answer calls without having to touch my phone is pretty great. The amoled screen on the Gear S is a looker too.

I was really surprised at how much interest there was in the watch today at the office. I think it's because the majority of the people I work with are Apple clowns. I pretty much said fuk you Apple Watch and the rest of the day I was getting asked about it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Don't see why not... Not like Dota has precise movements anyway

You got one or tried it at an Apple store? Or are you being Eznarky?

Let me know how you like it. I am interested in one but I am a little nervous of being even more "connected" than we are already.

Top Bottom