• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
Bunting with two strikes with a pitcher is cheese now?

I thought you said you followed baseball?

I guess if you call a swinging bunt a bunt though then I was clearly wrong.

I'm just amazed at his ability to make contact and land it on a breaking ball so far out of the zone. It was truly impressive. It's not cheese, I just threw the counter pitch and the game still rewards the bullshit. Didn't matter, I got out of that inning without you scoring. I just lost a fifteen inning game because of a single to the catcher that I thought was a bunt.. I was in thinking you deserved to be bitched at and was playing that whole game pissed at that play, and ten the following inning you land that other bunt. I'm just angry at this loss, especially with the bs base running. Nothing would register. There was a single I hit where I told the guy on second to stop at third right away, he goes home the entire time I'm spamming third until he's a step from home and could be safe from a bad throw to the catcher but he turns back for third, it finally registered. All around frustrating game .

eznark

Banned
Yeah me too. I expected to strike out or the ball to go foul. Better than a DP! High and tight fastball is usually a better pitch, FYI.

I pretty much never bunt with runners on unless it's the pitcher. Can't remember if there was someone on for Scoot's hit, but it was definitely a full swing...at least on my screen! L/R matchup why would I bunt there with a slow bum and the bottom of the order? Not like I was setting up for that patented Pitcher RBI single.

Yeah me too. I expected to strike out or the ball to go foul. Better than a DP! High and tight fastball is usually a better pitch, FYI.

I pretty much never bunt with runners on unless it's the pitcher. Can't remember if there was someone on for Scoot's hit, but it was definitely a full swing...at least on my screen! L/R matchup why would I bunt there with a slow bum and the bottom of the order? Not like I was setting up for that patented Pitcher RBI single.
There was no1 on for scooters hit. Which is why I was so pissed thinking it was a bunt for a single to lead off the inning. I do the high and right fastball too, the slider out of the zone never failed me before tho.

And I didn't even mention that! Or the Chris carter hit in the 8th where I could've gone from first to home with a base runner but my guy just stops at second instead of going straight thru and I settle for leaving him on third.

That game was pretty insane.

eznark

Banned
What's there to mention? That I made a sick play? You should have mentioned it!

I liked when the game decided to sync my baserunners so they both ran on top of each other and slid on top of each other at third, that was fun.

What's there to mention? That I made a sick play? You should have mentioned it!

I liked when the game decided to sync my baserunners so they both ran on top of each other and slid on top of each other at third, that was fun.
Home field wind advantage.

Yeah that was a cool way to end an inning lol. I didn't know how you managed that.

Gomez for Altuve?

Rorschach

Looks like the struggle is real in dota for you guys. I'll be back on Sunday to save you all!

[Edit] that tool says I'm below Splat? Why even play dota anymore?

TheCrow

Looks like the struggle is real in dota for you guys. I'll be back on Sunday to save you all!

[Edit] that tool says I'm below Splat? Why even play dota anymore?

goodjob.gif

BigAT

I know this feel.

IuOAH0d.png

You sweet summer child. It took me ten games to get Rubick. 10 GAMES! And I had a 58% win rate with him beforehand so it's not like I was awful with him. I only got a win after putting the team on my back and going 11-0-18 (while playing support). Just a brutal trial.

Games last night were rough, but they were 3 RD games where we never had first pick and the other team picked Sniper, Troll, Troll. I didn't play particularly well in any of them, but that patch can't get here soon enough.

Ferny

I always felt like our early game was pretty good and then just got worse as the games went on, but Im sure that'll mostly be the case with Troll on the other side.

BigAT

I always felt like our early game was pretty good and then just got worse as the games went on, but Im sure that'll mostly be the case with Troll on the other side.

That's because our team fight was pretty awful in general, from an execution standpoint.

TheCrow

Also I need to un bind my chat key. Somehow I keep hitting it during fights. One time in a solo queue lion game it happened during our last stand at our tier 3. My lion just stood there right clicking as my chat box read "qqqqwwwwwrrrrr". Needless to say but we fucking lost.
tears.gif

Ferny

You must have done a good job editing because I didn't hear it much.

I took a couple of just breathing stuff and minimized it across the track. Listening to it back there was an annoying thing with Purple that was like a mic pop every time he stopped talking. I wish I noticed that while editing.

When is the next one? A pre-draft one would be kind of cool. Giving your insight on what to look for in the draft and all that jazz.

TheCrow

I took a couple of just breathing stuff and minimized it across the track. Listening to it back there was an annoying thing with Purple that was like a mic pop every time he stopped talking. I wish I noticed that while editing.

When is the next one? A pre-draft one would be kind of cool. Giving your insight on what to look for in the draft and all that jazz.

I'm big on work ethic. Can't have any lazy prospects but I'm not sure how successful this strategy will be since I didn't get far in my offline franchise.

Top Bottom