• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

brentech

We have a spot open in the OOTP16 GAF Online Baseball League. http://gobl.obleague.com/
LOS ANGELES ANGELS 47-40 record so far. 1st in division needs a replacement GM.

Any Madden GAF interest before we ask others?
Minimal time investment, don't even have to do something every day, but generally less than 15 min of your time and that's if you're viewing stats and looking around for info.

Even though I know nothing about baseball, it seems fun and I love that spreadsheet stuff. But I'm going on vacation tomorrow and won't be back until late next week, so if you don't have anyone by then, I'll join up.

eznark

Banned
We have a spot open in the OOTP16 GAF Online Baseball League. http://gobl.obleague.com/
LOS ANGELES ANGELS 47-40 record so far. 1st in division needs a replacement GM.

Any Madden GAF interest before we ask others?
Minimal time investment, don't even have to do something every day, but generally less than 15 min of your time and that's if you're viewing stats and looking around for info.

And the best part is you can play all day if you want! Been hammering out a trade with Houston for the last few hours! Game is soo good! Also, goodbye ARam!

eznark

Banned
Getting it on record.

Brewers will have a better record than the Cubs from May 1 to the end of the season.

eznark: yes
boob: no

Loser buys a game for the winner.

If I ever need the answers to random mmo trivia, or if I ever need someone to tell me why Microsoft isn't as shitty as I think they are, Somnia is my go to guy.

Greg

my bro and I were mercenaries for hire - pissed some lower people off because we had DKP with multiple top guilds without being a member of any

Everlasting Vendetta was the biggest one that comes to mind that we rolled with

tail end of my playing all I cared about was bgs/arenas though because ain't nobody got time for raids

Boulderfist represent! <TheMafia> was my favorite guild, we were the Miami Heat of the server. Everyone hated us so much because of the personalities in charge, but we ran shit Horde side. We owned PvP and became top 2 PvE once me and a few others left the second best guild for them.

AT, do you remember a disc priest named Useless?

BigAT

Boulderfist represent! <TheMafia> was my favorite guild, we were the Miami Heat of the server. Everyone hated us so much because of the personalities in charge, but we ran shit Horde side. We owned PvP and became top 2 PvE once me and a few others left the second best guild for them.

AT, do you remember a disc priest named Useless?

Nope, should I?

Dragon Knight lives

Like I said to Rubx, that Breath Fire buff is crazy.

cdyhybrid

We have no first-rounder (at the moment) and I'm just watching to see where Mariota (he went to my high school) and the UW guys get picked, so I can safely DOTA with the draft on as background noise!

We have no first-rounder (at the moment) and I'm just watching to see where Mariota (he went to my high school) and the UW guys get picked, so I can safely DOTA with the draft on as background noise!

I swear every person I ever meet from Hawaii went to Punahou. Do you guys only have 1 HS?

And now I google and see that Mariota didn't go to Punahou. I am dumb.

cdyhybrid

I swear every person I ever meet from Hawaii went to Punahou. Do you guys only have 1 HS?

And now I google and see that Mariota didn't go to Punahou. I am dumb.

:jnc

My high school is actually pretty well-known for athletics.

Jason Gesser
Timmy Chang
Tyson Alualu
Chris Fuamatu Ma'afala
Olin Kreutz
Dominic Raiola
Mariota
Jeremiah Masoli

Also Benny Agbayani and Brandon League in baseball.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
:jnc

My high school is actually pretty well-known for athletics.

Jason Gesser
Timmy Chang
Tyson Alualu
Chris Fuamatu Ma'afala
Olin Kreutz
Dominic Raiola
Mariota
Jeremiah Masoli

Also Benny Agbayani and Brandon League in baseball.

Mine had John Elway.

boom.

Mine had John Elway.

boom.

The HS I started at graduated no famous athletes (although my PE teacher was like the all time leading scorer for girls bball in the state and tried out for the WNBA but never made it).

The first HS I went to before I moved produced Lawyer Milloy and Jon Kitna and a bunch of guys who retired before I was born.

brentech

John Cena grew up a town next to me and went to my middle school

So that trumps all

does it though? we were talking about this once in this thread.

Chris Hero (professional wrestler)
Kurt Coleman (safety for the National Football League's Minnesota Vikings)

653183660.gif

Are you notable if you got Trent Trucked?

Spent the 3-4 hours de-thatching the front yard this afternoon/early evening. Now I have to do the backyard tomorrow. Shit's going to take forever. Yard has crazy build up.

TheCrow

does it though? we were talking about this once in this thread.

Chris Hero (professional wrestler)
Kurt Coleman (safety for the National Football League's Minnesota Vikings)

653183660.gif

Are you notable if you got Trent Trucked?

Spent the 3-4 hours de-thatching the front yard this afternoon/early evening. Now I have to do the backyard tomorrow. Shit's going to take forever. Yard has crazy build up.
itkRJyD.jpg

Top Bottom