• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

DJ Bowser

GG Soka. Andrew Luck wouldn't have allowed any of that!

Hopefully I'll see you in the playoffs and we can have our rubber match.

rinse82

GG Greg - sorry about the last TD there

I thought I was in for a long day when you hit that 61 yd field goal. Wind was crazy

Greg

GG

man, that was frustrating as fuck... you had a whole quarter drive on me, and my D wasn't doing me any favors the entire game

GG Greg - sorry about the last TD there

I thought I was in for a long day when you hit that 61 yd field goal. Wind was crazy
nah, that's not on you at all - take whatever you can get!

and that FG... I was just jamming X to get to the next screen and then took a TO because I was like it gave me FG?! then when it still recommended FG I figured it must've been the wind

DJ Bowser

Fearless leaders-

Soka and I are planning to trade my 5th round pick for his back up QB Ty Phelps.

Can a brother get some approval on that?

DJ Bowser

Maybe.

How good is dota?

Choose your words wisely.

I once had to go without dota. On that night I looked up at an unfamiliar sky through frightened leaves and shivered as I saw what a grotesque thing a rose was and how raw the sunlight was upon the scarcely created grass. Without dota, I felt as though I'd traded in that old warm world. I paid a high price for living too long with a single dream. I was in a new world, material without being real, where poor ghosts drifted fortuitously about like that ashen fantastic figure gliding towards me through the amorphous trees.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I once had to go without dota. On that night I looked up at an unfamiliar sky through frightened leaves and shivered as I saw what a grotesque thing a rose was and how raw the sunlight was upon the scarcely created grass. Without dota, I felt as though I'd traded in that old warm world. I paid a high price for living too long with a single dream. I was in a new world, material without being real, where poor ghosts drifted fortuitously about like that ashen fantastic figure gliding towards me through the amorphous trees.

Approved!

Let that be a lesson to you all.

Somnia

Heroes of the Storm enters Closed Beta next week btw so expect some invites if you haven't gotten one. Game has come a long way.

Rorschach

vRzoeis.jpg

How do you level the same skill twice in a row to start? Cheater!

DJ Bowser

There was a rinse trade on the last page too

After getting home from work and looking at the stats and confidence, I backed out. I asked him to ask for approval on it while I considered the trade so I'd be able to potentially have the trade done in time to get slaughtered by Soka tonight.

DJ Bowser

Approved!

Let that be a lesson to you all.

You fool! Now that the trade is over I can tell dota what I really think of it!

dota is boring! dota is a wasteland, a crack-den for the soulless and mindless to whittle away the last traces of meaning their lives possessed.

300px-It_was_me_austin.jpg

IT WAS ME, DOTA! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!

You fool! Now that the trade is over I can tell dota what I really think of it!

dota is boring! dota is a wasteland, a crack-den for the soulless and mindless to whittle away the last traces of meaning their lives possessed.

300px-It_was_me_austin.jpg

IT WAS ME, DOTA! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!

guys we have the colts now open in league play. if you know anyone interested direct them towards this thread!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Amazing ahahahaha

DCX

DCX
LJ what do you think about Rex as your new coach.
I wanted him in Atlanta. Say what you want about the guy, his players run through walls for him. He would have brought a no nonsense attitude to Atlanta and helped rebuild our D to complement our good offense.

He will have a field day with that Bills D. Its almost like he jumped to another Jets like situation because the QB situation is slightly better. The only difference might be there are two playmakers in Buffalo, Spiller and Watkins.

Josh McDaniels future in Atlanta. Look for more four lineman sets!

DCX

I wanted him in Atlanta. Say what you want about the guy, his players run through walls for him. He would have brought a no nonsense attitude to Atlanta and helped rebuild our D to complement our good offense.

He will have a field day with that Bills D. Its almost like he jumped to another Jets like situation because the QB situation is slightly better. The only difference might be there are two playmakers in Buffalo, Spiller and Watkins.

Josh McDaniels future in Atlanta. Look for more four lineman sets!

DCX

The Bills QBs are equally as bad if not worse. At least Miami made Geno Smith look like Joe Montana for a week. I've yet to see EJ Manuel do anything that resembles a good NFL quarterback.

He would've been a much better fit in Atlanta I agree. An offense already good enough that I don't think even he could ruin, but who knows. Jet sweeps for Julio!!!

Splat, 10:30 CT still good?

oh my god he is actually going to be their coach?

I really despise being in his division

Ferny

So I don't use GAF much/if at all as a real-life emotional venting but this is one of those times.

Yesterday was one of the biggest 180 degree turns in terms of having a truly awesome start and a horrific end.

The Patriot game was awesome. The atmosphere was amazing just because of all the back and forth and definitely made me want to go to more games in the future (that was my first live NFL game ever). Cold as fuck, but really good.

Turn to the ride back home and the girl I was with (whom I had met through her sister, who was/is a co-worker of mine and a very close friend) found out on the ride home that her sister committed suicide. It was so hard for me to even fathom those words she said. I never lost anyone really close to me let alone via suicide.

The girl I was with told me that her parents wanted to see us both as they knew how close I was with her and seeing her dad in the state that he was just broke me down.

So, I really don't know when I will be back to playing Madden. This league has always helped me cope with things in the past but I don't know when things will snap back into focus. It could be a week or two or three. I've made really great friends with a lot of you so that's comforting to know that this league is here which is why I am posting this.

DCX

DCX
So I don't use GAF much/if at all as a real-life emotional venting but this is one of those times.

Yesterday was one of the biggest 180 degree turns in terms of having a truly awesome start and a horrific end.

The Patriot game was awesome. The atmosphere was amazing just because of all the back and forth and definitely made me want to go to more games in the future (that was my first live NFL game ever). Cold as fuck, but really good.

Turn to the ride back home and the girl I was with (whom I had met through her sister, who was/is a co-worker of mine and a very close friend) found out on the ride home that her sister committed suicide. It was so hard for me to even fathom those words she said. I never lost anyone really close to me let alone via suicide.

The girl I was with told me that her parents wanted to see us both as they knew how close I was with her and seeing her dad in the state that he was just broke me down.

So, I really don't know when I will be back to playing Madden. This league has always helped me cope with things in the past but I don't know when things will snap back into focus. It could be a week or two or three. I've made really great friends with a lot of you so that's comforting to know that this league is here which is why I am posting this.
thoughts and prayers are with you brother. If you need to talk I'm here for ya.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Holy shit dude, I am sorry for your lose especially in the way that it happened. Awful

jesus i'm sorry to hear that ferny. like everyone else has said previously if you need to talk or anything else we are here for you

Whoever is #85 on my team is the master of getting tackled at the goal line

And motherfucking splat always gets me at the goal line :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Greg. You should have had about 50 ints in that one. It was brutal how many dropped picks your guys had.

Your guys also kept getting blown off the ball when I was running. It was like Christmas as far as ground yardage went

Greg

GG, Wellie

the amount of dropped picks was unreal... a few extra possession would've been nice because I couldn't stop the run for shit

and I should know better than to press with this team by now, hahaha

Top Bottom