• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Sanjuro

Good game Sanjuro.

Didn't get to test manual catching. Only threw the ball 9 times.

GG.

I think the only play I tried it on was one of those iffy situations late, but my guy was already well past the ball and it was more of a stop the intercepting receiver. Ended up being incomplete anyway.

Ferny

GG Rinse.

Weirdest Madden game ever.

I'm also not totally used to switching to the WR. I switched at one point thinking it was 1 on 1 but he had two others there. He got the INT anyway but still not used to making that switch.

BigAT

that is tough! it's like asking me to name my favorite simpsons episode. johnny park is for sure up there. if i had to be put on the spot, at this very moment in time, probably stacked actors. foos have so many good songs though. with that said, it's hard for me to listen to monkey wrench and everlong... i've heard the songs so many god damn times.... sucks because they are such good songs but the younger me just played them out!

there are a lot of foos songs i prefer acoustic as well. did you ever hear the Comeback demo version? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zswvKlvGHjY

ive always liked the album version ok but didn't think it was great. the demo version i like much better!

Hadn't heard that demo version, but I like it. Still prefer the album version personally though.

Mrbob

Bowser I'm half asleep right now but I guess we could get it in.

Edit: Think I'm going to retire for the night. We can play tomorrow night.

BigAT

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=981623

78175d1c3b9524a0e04a34e87a880711.jpg

DJ Bowser

Bowser I'm half asleep right now but I guess we could get it in.

Edit: Think I'm going to retire for the night. We can play tomorrow night.
Alrighty. Tomorrow is my day off so I will be available throughout most of the day and night, though I'll be making a nice dinner and having a date night with the Mrs so there will be a several hour pocket of unavailability.

I expect the gun-slanging shall occur tomorrow.

Mrbob

Alrighty. Tomorrow is my day off so I will be available throughout most of the day and night, though I'll be making a nice dinner and having a date night with the Mrs so there will be a several hour pocket of unavailability.

I expect the gun-slanging shall occur tomorrow.

We can play around 9 or 10 central, give you time to prep your dinner and get ready for the fireworks.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Getting that FB Dive touchdown was such a great release. I dont even care that i lost by a point. Im the real winner.

Sanjuro

All this talk a Maetroid Prime Trilogy is making me jelly. Might need to resurrect the GameCube to play the GOAT.

Fuck the third one though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Shit, now the Cards are good too? Fucking NFC West.

I'm 2nd in the league in points allowed at 77. The #1 team (Seahawks duh) has allowed 67. But i have played 9 games to his 7. Spending big time on the DL in the offseason has paid off.

LegoDad

Welp. I see Boss is still pissed about the casual league. lmfao. Anyways, Hello to all. My team sucks, I don't have a starting QB, both are hurt.

eznark

Banned
Lions. Tyler Bray is my QB... The amount of erratic throws is annoying. We shall see what I can do with the confidence of a elementary kid for my NFL players.

I need you to win at least one more game. With two of my QB's dead, including Rodgers, I can tank with a clear conscience.

Smokey

Nvidia really dun goofed on the 970 VRAM management. To the point the a shop in UK is offering refunds.

Meanwhile Titan owners who have had their card since 2013 be like

hTUq0kh.gif

Nvidia really dun goofed on the 970 VRAM management. To the point the a shop in UK is offering refunds.

Meanwhile Titan who have had their card since 2013 owners be like

hTUq0kh.gif

Uhhhg, don't remind me about video cards.

I'm still rocking a 6970 with only 2GB of VRAM, my wallet can't handle the truth

Top Bottom