• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

f5TENi6.jpg

I didn't really realize you hadn't played him before, sorry I would've been more help.

I 2ant being sarcastic bruh you did help me. Wasn't really watching how fast the ward regeneration time was so that's major. Plus they are cheap mana.

PS

Trading places should be watched by everyone. It's on Netflix and shows prime Jamie Lee Curtis titties

brentech

EA Sports UFC for $10 on XB1 seems like a good deal, does anyone have it?

I sold it a little while back. Not sure if it's better or worse for you to have played previous UFC games. The controls are just similar enough to be somewhat helpful, but mostly super confusing until you put some real time into it.

Ultimately, I got rid of it because it lacked UFC3's depth and modes. Not even saying UFC3 had the greatest career mode, but far and away more interesting than EAs first try with the license. As Crow heard me over mumble, I flip flopped about this game many times early on.

For 10 bucks, if you have an interest and aren't just going to jump in and expect to be more than decent on any level other than beginner, it's worth it.
My personal opinion, they really messed up by not adapting THQs context based controls for what moves could be done from what range. Prevents requiring 3 buttons to do a move and adds more moves with less buttons. Also preferred UFC3s submission system.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=981944

Congrats crimson and eznark you now have dialup+ tier connections

Well damn. Didn't have the upload speed required under the old definition anyway. I've never seen it higher than 0.75. Maybe in another 20 years I'll be able to get broadband internet here. Dial-up was the only choice in this area until like somewhere between 2005-2007 I think it was 2006. I need to move back out of this place.

CB3

I wont be convinced FMT can play church guy like he says he can until he knows his actual name.

And what his ulti does

Rorschach

I started DotA by playing carries and look how I turned out! Pick Rikki: win games. Fuck fundamentals. Who the fuck cares about positioning and shit? Losers, that's who. Losers who lose.

CB3

(7:35:03 PM) whossorrynow015: i liked vecromancer

FMT's version of dota has the fusion dance

Smokey

Is the DLC good? The complete edition is 24 bucks on PSN right now

Yep. Still play it everyday on PC. I think Final Stand and Naval Strike are the two best packs. Propaganda is really the only map I like from Dragon's Teeth, and I don't really care too much for China Rising.

Top Bottom