• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Smokey

Week 9

Next vance: Saturday @ 4 pm pst

Games:

Raiders v Texans

images

I think anyone planning to try to user catch should be forced to stream their games. That way there is tape we can look at if accusations are made.

I think anyone planning to try to user catch should be forced to stream their games. That way there is tape we can look at if accusations are made.

i recommend every game forever is streamed! i like to watch them AND you can prove your side of the story if there is a problem.

if only we all could've seen sanjuros majestic 84-77 game against the cpu

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
For new page:

Week 9

Next vance: Saturday @ 4 pm pst

Games:

Bills @ Jets
Raiders @ Texans
Bears @ Colts
Pats @ Ravens
Broncos @ Chiefs
Saints @ Falcons
Giants @ Packers
VIkings (sanjuro) @ Cardinals (johnny_park)
Cowboys @ Lions
Titans @ Chargers
Eagles @ Bucs - FMT FB DIVE GAME OF THE WEEK
Dolphins @ Seahawks
Browns @ Bengals
NFC OPOTW: Kyle Rudolph (Vikings) - 9 rec, 173 yards, 2 TD
NFC DPOTW: Connor Barwin (Eagles) - 6 tackles, 4 sacks, 1 FF

AFC OPOTW: B. Mahone (Police Academy) - 9 rec, 166 yards, 4 TD, 1 car, 1 yard, 1 TD (assuming on a FB dive)
AFC DPOTW: L. Johnson (Colts) - 6 tackles, 3 sacks, 3 int

Greg

if you feel you were wronged:

1. tap the share button
  2. press square to save the clip
  3. upload to youtube
  4. the end
I love how people are making such a big deal out of being able to press a single button with your receiver only while in a specific situation... meanwhile no huddle is accepted without complaints!

Smokey

1. tap the share button
  3. upload to youtube
  4. the end
I love how people are making such a big deal out of being able to press a single button with your receiver only while in a specific situation... meanwhile no huddle is accepted without complaints!

Preach

Mrbob

1. tap the share button
  3. upload to youtube
  4. the end

Only reason FMT beat me in regulation this year was his abuse of no huddle so of course this will stay.

FMT, what's your favorite Foos song? Mine actually is Johnny Park. Although I find their live renditions of it to typically be disappointing.

that is tough! it's like asking me to name my favorite simpsons episode. johnny park is for sure up there. if i had to be put on the spot, at this very moment in time, probably stacked actors. foos have so many good songs though. with that said, it's hard for me to listen to monkey wrench and everlong... i've heard the songs so many god damn times.... sucks because they are such good songs but the younger me just played them out!

there are a lot of foos songs i prefer acoustic as well. did you ever hear the Comeback demo version? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zswvKlvGHjY

ive always liked the album version ok but didn't think it was great. the demo version i like much better!

Top Bottom