• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Always angling

it's always about the money with you!

It's a good question! He does it almost full time. And yes it's always about money bruh. I want to retire ASAP and live dat soka life. Can't do it without making moves now when I can. I'm about to go start working for Ferny pretty soon.

Edit: Actually I've seen people post affiliate links in other topics and in this one. I was participating in a thread a few weeks ago that had a bunch of them: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=950689

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Why would you want to retire? The fuck you gonna do all day? Get bored and lazy like Soka?

Play dota.

In all seriousness though, I think step one for me would be to finally become "Location Independent" so I can work anywhere and travel the world. Step two is full on retirement.

I'm not the type to sit around anyway, I'll find something to do

eznark

Banned
Play dota.

In all seriousness though, I think step one for me would be to finally become "Location Independent" so I can work anywhere and travel the world. Step two is full on retirement.

I'm not the type to sit around anyway, I'll find something to do

You're already location independent! You aren't married and don't have kids. Move, fool!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You're already location independent! You aren't married and don't have kids. Move, fool!

You know what I mean. Wario could tweet deals from the moon if he wanted to. Evilore could run NeoGAF from wherever, etc. Being tied to my career and a job in which I have to physically go somewhere every day to perform said job sucks.

eznark

Banned
Now that Soren Johnson has finally unveiled it... Offworld Trading Company is pretty fucking awesome. He's in the ootp league and he let us play with it for the last year and man it's easily the best economy-focused strategy simulation game I've ever played. Just a ton of fund. Good to see him back to making awesome games again instead of toiling away trying to make Zynga respectable.

Mrbob

$35.99 for the early access version so glad to hear it is cool. I'll pick it up in a couple weeks when it available to the masses.

The concept seems interesting, money RTS.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Now that Soren Johnson has finally unveiled it... Offworld Trading Company is pretty fucking awesome. He's in the ootp league and he let us play with it for the last year and man it's easily the best economy-focused strategy simulation game I've ever played. Just a ton of fund. Good to see him back to making awesome games again instead of toiling away trying to make Zynga respectable.

I see what you did there.

eznark

Banned
I think I have this one in the bag

jbkOgitBptjTF1.PNG

eznark

Banned
I loathe Spark sellers. I know it's good and all but jesus you would think it's crack to these people and if there's a thing I know, it's crack.

She was a personal trainer so she made a mint cross selling.

My wife signed up to be a dealer or whatever too just so that we'd get discounts. I get two canisters of the stuff every month, that's why I never need to sleep!

Ferny

There's the stupid World Ventures/Dream Trips thing now. All those dumbasses holding the "Wish you were here" signs. One of my ex-girlfriend's friends is all about it but I get more travel out of airline miles and bank points than they could offer.

http://www.worldventures.com/

No lie, I stopped speaking to a cousin of mine over this Dream Trips shit. He and I were pretty close too but ever since he got into that, we could never have a conversation without him trying to add me. At one point I was going to give him the $100 or whatever it was to just shut the hell up about it. Companies like that and Herbalife are trash. Like Eznark said, the products are good, but the companies themselves are basically cults.

BigAT

Glad that the type of people I associate with are of a quality that I have no clue what any of these companies are.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
No lie, I stopped speaking to a cousin of mine over this Dream Trips shit. He and I were pretty close too but ever since he got into that, we could never have a conversation without him trying to add me. At one point I was going to give him the $100 or whatever it was to just shut the hell up about it. Companies like that and Herbalife are trash. Like Eznark said, the products are good, but the companies themselves are basically cults.

The only way I'd do one of these things is if I could get a bunch of suckers investors right off the bat and fill my slots or down-lines or whatever each program calls the people signed up under you. That would at least give me a shot to have someone get a few other people so I can make residual income.

Ferny

The only way I'd do one of these things is if I could get a bunch of [stike]suckers[/s] investors right off the bat and fill my slots or down-lines or whatever each program calls the people signed up under you. That would at least give me a shot to have someone get a few other people so I can make residual income.

He had a ton of people under him and they said they would give him a free BMW. I don't know what part of it was free cause he's making payments for it. Also he's suppose to have like $500 a week in residuals because of how many people he had, but they give him $25 a month. It's laughable.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
He had a ton of people under him and they said they would give him a free BMW. I don't know what part of it was free cause he's making payments for it. Also he's suppose to have like $500 a week in residuals because of how many people he had, but they give him $25 a month. It's laughable.

Frankly I am shocked that people running a pyramid scheme would be dishonest about their claims.

Week 9

Next vance: Saturday @ 4 pm pst

Games:

Bills @ Jets
Raiders @ Texans
Bears @ Colts
Pats @ Ravens
Broncos @ Chiefs
Saints @ Falcons
Giants @ Packers
VIkings (sanjuro) @ Cardinals (johnny_park)
Cowboys @ Lions
Titans @ Chargers
Eagles @ Bucs - FMT FB DIVE GAME OF THE WEEK
Dolphins @ Seahawks
Browns @ Bengals

NFC OPOTW: Kyle Rudolph (Vikings) - 9 rec, 173 yards, 2 TD
NFC DPOTW: Connor Barwin (Eagles) - 6 tackles, 4 sacks, 1 FF

AFC OPOTW: B. Mahone (Police Academy) - 9 rec, 166 yards, 4 TD, 1 car, 1 yard, 1 TD (assuming on a FB dive)
AFC DPOTW: L. Johnson (Colts) - 6 tackles, 3 sacks, 3 int

**REMINDER: USER CATCHING IS AVAILABLE TO USE THIS WEEK IN ONLY 1 SITUATION: SINGLE COVERAGE DEEP. IF YOU BREAK THIS RULE, AND CONTROL THE RECEIVER IN A SITUATION OUTSIDE OF THIS, THE PUNISHMENT WILL BE SWIFT AND BRUTAL. PROBABLY A SUSPENSION OF SAID RECEIVER AND QB I DON'T KNOW, BUT JUST KNOW THAT A PADDLIN' WILL BE HAD!

PLEASE POST YOUR THOUGHTS OF THIS USER CATCHING IN YOUR GAME SO WE CAN DETERMINE IF IT IS GOOD OR BAD FOR THE LEAGUE MOVING FORWARD. AT LEAST GIVE IT AN HONEST TRY FOR A WEEK BEFORE YOU DISMISS IT!**

Top Bottom