• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

DJ Bowser

GG Bob. Had you scored the first drive of the 2nd half, I would have probably conceded defeat. Glad I audibled into a pass on that clinching 3rd down.

Mrbob

GG DJ, fun game. On that last td pass to Hilton on the slant I got sucked into another defender it was crazy. I didn't even realize I could get sucked in by my own guys. Oh well.

DJ Bowser

Yeah, pre-snap I liked the look, then you seemed to have it perfectly and I panicked. Then that happened... Recovering my own fumble was a very luck break as well.

GQman2121

Banned
GG Cola. Your rookie RB fucked you with the fumbles.

How about them Ravens? Four in a row after starting 0-4. A few second year guys coming up big on crucial downs on both sides of the ball. Home field is a real thing.

Colasante

GG Cola. Your rookie RB fucked you with the fumbles.

How about them Ravens? Four in a row after starting 0-4. A few second year guys coming up big on crucial downs on both sides of the ball. Home field is a real thing.

GG. Couldn't do much with all the fumbles and dropped INTs. If my DB had caught the assured pick six before you scored to make it 19-7, it'd've been a whole different game.

GQman2121

Banned
and it all started with that 50 yard hail mary against splat

Absolutely. Never forget.

simjhi.gif

Soka coming to town next, so I don't know. I'm 0-4 vs him, though he seems to be slipping here in year three. We shall see....

DJ Bowser

Soka coming to town next, so I don't know. I'm 0-4 vs him, though he seems to be slipping here in year three. We shall see....
Soka has been unable to recover from adding the locker room cancer that is Demariyus Thomas. He refused to cut his losses and trade him to me. Now he's suffering.

I'm upset about your winning streak. After you were 0-4 I was counting you as an easy win on my schedule. Now, I certainly am not.

Absolutely. Never forget.

simjhi.gif

never let me slip cause if i slip then im slippin but if i got my nina then you know im straight trippin

what does that line mean? is nina meant to be a girl? so if he has his girl he gets pussy whipped and loses all his friends?

DJ Bowser

never let me slip cause if i slip then im slippin but if i got my nina then you know im straight trippin

what does that line mean? is nina meant to be a girl? so if he has his girl he gets pussy whipped and loses all his friends?

The Nina was one of Christopher Columbus' three ships. Dr Dre wants to make sure he's never on the open sea because it's a well-known fact that he can't swim. If he were walking the plank and were to slip, then he would surely drown.

Or Nina = 9 = 9mm = gun.

I'm not sure which interpretation is correct.

Yo hop on this 2k with us, we need two more for a 5on5 team up. Phee where you at

I was busy tonight and I'm going out of town tomorrow until late Saturday/early Sunday

I would hop on to play just one game but we all know how that can snowball into 3 more hours and I just can't do that tonight lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Awesome job by Boomer & Carton (for once). They had Greg Jennings on for an interview and spent at least 5 minutes on the "Put da team on my back doe" video. Jennings knew every word to the video. When he broke into the "Darren Sharper, one of da most hardest hitting safeties in the league" bit I lost it.

McNei1y

Awesome job by Boomer & Carton (for once). They had Greg Jennings on for an interview and spent at least 5 minutes on the "Put da team on my back doe" video. Jennings knew every word to the video. When he broke into the "Darren Sharper, one of da most hardest hitting safeties in the league" bit I lost it.

FUCK YOU gumby

Smokey

I'm trying to find a rapcar track for FMT

I may throw some Paul Wallican fly like a pelican inside my skin I got a Versace skeleton on him

This will be my task for the day

eznark

Banned
Had breakfast with some local elected officials this morning about a proposed bypass that I'm in favor of. Got to drop a Parkman: "Look hayseed, you're standing on the tracks and a train is coming through" on a "city" councilman. He go it too!

Now I just need to use "it's better to eat shit than not eat at all" today and my Major League II Friday will be complete.

Fun times in hillbillyland.

Ferny

Had breakfast with some local elected officials this morning about a proposed bypass that I'm in favor of. Got to drop a Parkman: "Look hayseed, you're standing on the tracks and a train is coming through" on a "city" councilman. He go it too!

Now I just need to use "it's better to eat shit than not eat at all" today and my Major League II Friday will be complete.

Fun times in hillbillyland.

What in the hell do you do?

Top Bottom