• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
Lions get a win with their new coach! Finally didn't kill myself with stupid plays.

highfive.gif

Mrbob

So it seems season goal XP doesn't get dished out until seasons end. I have two players now who have hit their season goals but no XP bonus yet. I could really use the 15K XP per player, do some heavy upgrades.

Some dude at the office got an Echo today. It's pretty impressive. Also, I can fuck with him.

Him: "Alexa, play Sonic Youth"
Me (from about 20 feet away): "No, Alexa, that shit is terrible"
Him: "You douche, she stopped playing it"

LegoDad

So it seems season goal XP doesn't get dished out until seasons end. I have two players now who have hit their season goals but no XP bonus yet. I could really use the 15K XP per player, do some heavy upgrades.

Yes this is given at season's end.

DJ Bowser

Hopefully it distributes at the end of the regular season so upgrades can be made before the playoffs.

Lions get a win with their new coach! Finally didn't kill myself with stupid plays.

And I didn't user catch it.

Ehh, could have sworn on that second TD Calvin was usered in triple coverage.

No biggie, goal this year is for the pick, I've been dealt a team that was already out of playoffs.

Onwards to the 1st overall pick!

Mrbob

Ehh, could have sworn on that second TD Calvin was usered in triple coverage.

No biggie, goal this year is for the pick, I've been dealt a team that was already out of playoffs.

Onwards to the 1st overall pick!

It probably wasn't a user catch. Calvin Johnson is just a pain in the ass to stop. He routinely catches passes around three defenders against me.

Smokey

Motherfucker, have you ever heard of a shower?

So you be like "you take dat hot shower and wash ya ass...I'll eat da booty" . Do you plan this. You in the moment and she want you to eat her booty you tell her the line above?

Ass is ass breh. You down there chompin, she gets excited , and then farts in your mouth you are literally dead

DJ Bowser

So you be like "you take dat hot shower and wash ya ass...I'll eat da booty" . Do you plan this. You in the moment and she want you to eat her booty you tell her the line above?

Ass is ass breh. You down there chompin, she gets excited , and then farts in your mouth you are literally dead

I am never planning to NOT eat the booty. It's part of my regimen. It's not even so much that eating it is the passion- I just want the ass in my face. To keep it coming, you have to incentive it for them.

If you eat the booty like a starving man, they'll never protest to dropping the ass on your face. So sayeth the Bowser.

I am never planning to NOT eat the booty. It's part of my regimen. It's not even so much that eating it is the passion- I just want the ass in my face. To keep it coming, you have to incentive it for them.

If you eat the booty like a starving man, they'll never protest to dropping the ass on your face. So sayeth the Bowser.

spoEuXM.gif

Smokey

You're trolling me soka get your bro

you're implying that you eat da booty no matter what and #shithappens during the day and you don't find out until it's too late...and you're ok with this

Top Bottom