• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

brentech

oh wow. I see what you're talking about Driveclub DLC. I'm having to activate each of them now, even though all are installed already.
holy shit, even the cars within the content I had to activate

Nightz

I'm not entirely sure how to AP myself. I went on and my assumption was to go to the "Play game" area and check simulate for myself. I did so.

I'm about to head out for the day, so I won't be near my PS4 if that isn't the proper way to do it, though I can get on the connected site from my phone.

Edit: Also, please don't break Andrew Luck, TY, or Mahone. That would be no bueno.

So both of our starting QB's took vicious hits and got knocked out of the game. Luck was holding his knee. RIP

He's fine. No long term injury.

DJ Bowser

So both of our starting QB's took vicious hits and got knocked out of the game. Luck was holding his knee. RIP

He's fine. No long term injury.

Did one of my guys have a pick 6?

Can't see any offensive TDs in the stats- killing Mr Mahone and TY's season stats. Should have replayed, CPU be damned!

GG LJ, I was pretty lucky to be in that game. My guys caught every pick chance they had and your defensive backs dropped every single one. And that long bomb at the end of the first half was a miracle. The CPU caught that one and your guys just stared at that shit

Well your corner finally caught one when the game was out of reach lol

LJ11

GG LJ, I was pretty lucky to be in that game. My guys caught every pick chance they had and your defensive backs dropped every single one. And that long bomb at the end of the first half was a miracle. The CPU caught that one and your guys just stared at that shit

Well your corner finally caught one when the game was out of reach lol

GG Phee, I feel the same way to be honest, I was lucky to be in that game. Some bad fucking decisions, just locking on one guy, slow reads, couldn't really run either outside of one long gain.

That hailmary got me the other night against some random. Dude just chucked it, I never took control and he got it for the W. From now on I'm clicking on, I normally do, but this game is weird with animations and I don't want to fuck it up.

Nightz

Did one of my guys have a pick 6?

Can't see any offensive TDs in the stats- killing Mr Mahone and TY's season stats. Should have replayed, CPU be damned!

Yeah, each team had a pick 6. Yours was a big dude and somehow my guys couldn't catch him when he was running it back.

Somnia

I get people hate the Patriots and Bill, but don't fucking boo during the National Anthem, that was some shitty thing to do.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Can we get Prince back for the superbowl? Please?

Missy Elliot?

w2vk0n5.jpg

Lol. Can we get Prince... And then what year is it....

Princes performance was the greatest. Unfair to compare. Missy Elliot was refreshing. The halftime show was better than I thought at least. The sharks were hilarious.

eznark

Banned
Not going to lie, I'm more excited for the final day of DAC placement matches than I am for the rest of this game.

Fuck football.

I wanted both these teams to lose but that ending was probably the next best. Patriots fans got scared shitless and then the Seahawks go out like bitches.

Since I never watch Patriots games, I got my first real look at Edelman today. That dude completely personifies the city of Boston. A mouthy little person who is constantly overcompensating for being a nobody.

Ferny

Since I never watch Patriots games, I got my first real look at Edelman today. That dude completely personifies the city of Boston. A mouthy little person who is constantly overcompensating for being a nobody.
Lol you sound angry. Edelman can ball man. I'd rather him than Decker.

Top Bottom