• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

he was probably thinking "they think we're going to run this play so we'll counter that!"

Thought belichick was going to L2+R3 down

I think Carrol just said he was trying to waste a play due to personnel matchups.... But there must be something wrong with my comprehension because they had two timeouts..... And Lynch could've wasted a down?

DJ Bowser

They had already run the pick for a touchdown earlier. You HAVE to know the Pats would be looking for it after that. You have to feed Lynch or go read option. Dont risk anything on second down from the 1.

I will have to take out my frustrations on Greg after the 'vance.

Greg

They had already run the pick for a touchdown earlier. You HAVE to know the Pats would be looking for it after that. You have to feed Lynch or go read option. Dont risk anything on second down from the 1.

I will have to take out my frustrations on Greg after the 'vance.
bring it, biiiiitch

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If you think they're all going to crash on Lynch, run a read option instead of that dumb pass. It worked against the Packers.
Actually not a bad thought considering they had run the option just one time all game.

Cheatin Pete said on ESPN that the idea was that they may have had to take multiple shots at the end zone. If they ran they would have to call the TO and then would be stuck passing on third and fourth (could still have been a Scramble with Wussell) due to no TOs. I guess it makes sense but whatever.

Incredible job by Malcolm Butler. He said he had seen it on film and in practice and just reacted. How impressive is that? A no name DB saved a championship by recognizing a tendency they studied during the two weeks leading into the game.

Greg

Actually not a bad thought considering they had run the option just one time all game.

Cheatin Pete said on ESPN that the idea was that they may have had to take multiple shots at the end zone. If they ran they would have to call the TO and then would be stuck passing on third and fourth (could still have been a Scramble with Wussell) due to no TOs. I guess it makes sense but whatever.

Incredible job by Malcolm Butler. He said he had seen it on film and in practice and just reacted. How impressive is that? A no name DB saved a championship by recognizing a tendency they studied during the two weeks leading into the game.
oh god

this just justified adding 60 more pages to your Madden notebook

I think Carrol just said he was trying to waste a play due to personnel matchups.... But there must be something wrong with my comprehension because they had two timeouts..... And Lynch could've wasted a down?

not really. they probably wanted to make wussle the hero like harbs did with kap on the goalline against the ravens. both were failures.... only kap failed on 3 passes! at least he didn't throw a pick tho

not really. they probably wanted to make wussle the hero like harbs did with kap on the goalline against the ravens. both were failures.... only kap failed on 3 passes! at least he didn't throw a pick tho
I actually had this thought because Lynch is gonna be a FA. But naaaaaah.

And yeah I misunderstood him. He said he liked the matchup for a passing play. Fool.

Mrbob

That game turned out about as good as it could be considering the match up. Seeing Seattle melt down on the kneel down was the best. What a bunch of sore losers.

Mrbob

That was one game I wish I could have watched with FMT. After the Kearse juggle catch you know he was bitching about how lucky Seattle are. Then after the goal line INT he was probably the one leading high fives at the party.

That was one game I wish I could have watched with FMT. After the Kearse juggle catch you know he was bitching about how lucky Seattle are. Then after the goal line INT he was probably the one leading the high fives at the party.

Considering he was on Dota minutes after the game ended, I don't think he was at any party.

BigAT

dYIa83s.jpg

Considering he was on Dota minutes after the game ended, I don't think he was at any party.

i was actually! went to my buddies house and there were a few seahawks fans there. they were very dejected as the rest of the people there (maybe 10 others) were niner fans and we were all rooting against the seachickens. it felt like the niners winning we were so excited!

and i was on dota like 30 mins after the game ended!

SickBoy

I was at a friend's place and I think we were all baffled by Belichick's decision to not call timeout after the first run, but it turned out to be huge in influencing that pass call.

Of course, Butler's play was huge -- guy seems pretty solid. They showed the stat line on passes targeting him: 2/6 36 yards, I think. Even more impressive when you realize one of those completions was the 33-yarder two plays earlier that he defended just about perfectly.

BigAT

Girl at the party I was at kept going on and on about how dreamy he was. I told her that he sexually assaulted someone. She no longer talked about how dreamy he was.

Since I never watch Patriots games, I got my first real look at Edelman today. That dude completely personifies the city of Boston. A mouthy little person who is constantly overcompensating for being a nobody.

Ahh yes, the nobody with 109 yards in the superbowl.

Girl at the party I was at kept going on and on about how dreamy he was. I told her that he sexually assaulted someone. She no longer talked about how dreamy he was.

Now that's what we call an A+ play call.

In his defense, I'm pretty sure all Bostonian males have sexually assaulted someone in their lifetime.

I feel like at the top of more annoying Super Bowl things is the people who aren't interested in sports and feel like they have to tell EVERYBODY that they don't care or sarcastically pretend like they don't know a game is happening

eznark

Banned
I feel like at the top of more annoying Super Bowl things is the people who aren't interested in sports and feel like they have to tell EVERYBODY that they don't care or sarcastically pretend like they don't know a game is happening

lol sportsball

Top Bottom