• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

brentech

Watched a little bit of the Chinese tournament today. Secret looks ludicrously good, EG looked dominant up until they ran into....Navi? Some really fun games today.

I thought newbee and ehome were going to be decent? They seem kinda garbo.

who did Newbee play? i watched a couple games the other day and they looked good.

Gotta hop back on the FIFA train. I think Phee would have kept going, but we got up into a certain division in club ball that I was just getting so annoyed with. Every game felt like we were playing the same opponent because they all did the same shit with the same schemes.

GQman2121

Banned
What did I do? :(

It's not your fault. I'm just not down with having to deal with getting run over anymore. Five times is enough for me.

gnvvpl.gif

skipys.gif

8 pancakes on one play with the game on the line. I'm done dealing with that.

GQman2121

Banned
I didn't even notice that, that's brutal.

You were too busy running in a straight line into the endzone.

The shit is seriously demoralizing. I can deal with the drops and off target throws, but having the game taken out of my hands like that over and over and over is incredibly frustrating.

Attempted my first two user catches though. Both were dropped on contact. :|

Sokantish

I thought you had those user catches both times you had my guys beat but luckily my dudes barely laid a hand on you and the guy dropped them

SickBoy

DM, seems like FMT's magic worked. A little concerned that it might have also scouted for me and assigned my XP, but I guess I'll see next week :)

I'm available to play in about 40 minutes if you're interested.

DMczaf

DM, seems like FMT's magic worked. A little concerned that it might have also scouted for me and assigned my XP, but I guess I'll see next week :)

I'm available to play in about 40 minutes if you're interested.

About to go out in 30-40 mins lol, sorry. Can you play tomorrow morning?

DJ Bowser

In the midst of Nightz dominating me, the user-playbook glitch happened again and my guys kept lining up on the wrong side.

I wouldn't feel right if we played again and I beat you after that ass-kicking, but I'll gladly play unless you want to sim it.

I'm going to switch to a team's playbook because everything I've read about it suggests it only happens with custom playbooks.

Nightz

Total waste of time and a good game by my defense. Up 34-15 with 3 minutes left and the game glitches out with Bowser's team not running up to the line. Ended up taking a couple of delay of games and the game kicks him for excessive griefing.

Donald Butler had 3 picks, 2 for TD's at that point. Te'o also had 2 picks.

DJ Bowser

It was the most infuriating game I've ever played, capped off by the glitch. Two of those picks came off your guys getting to luck just as he threw it.

I've also never had a run game dominate me up the middle (including 4 Mccluster games and 1 Jamaal Charles game. I was shook when it hit 14-0).

DJ Bowser

If you wanna play the CPU so you can guarantee the win you deserve, feel free. Otherwise I guess they can sim it or we could maybe find a time to play again, though that game was demoralizing.

It was the most infuriating game I've ever played, capped off by the glitch. Two of those picks came off your guys getting to luck just as he threw it.

I've also never had a run game dominate me up the middle (including 4 Mccluster games and 1 Jamaal Charles game. I was shook when it hit 14-0).
Lol. You act like shutting down Jamaal Charles is more impressive than Boris Reeves.

DJ Bowser

Ain't nobody heard of no Boris Reeves!

Get yourself into the playoffs so I can play you again.

I have unfinished business.

This is what happens when you dont play dota bowser

If that is truly the case, then I may soon have to bow at the altar of the dota.

Nightz

If you wanna play the CPU so you can guarantee the win you deserve, feel free. Otherwise I guess they can sim it or we could maybe find a time to play again, though that game was demoralizing.

Could you AP yourself for the week? I'll play later today.

brentech

Silva fight was a boring fight.
didn't expect him to throw caution to the wind, but Diaz sure didn't help either.
I'm usually okay with the Diaz brothers' in ring antics, but it really didn't add to anything there.
I've learned they generally do it more when they know they're losing instead of trying to fight their way to a win.
Basically allowed Silva to walk his way into a win.

Wow Juggs got played a million times more than poodge this month. WTF?

sure seemed that way. see him allllll the time now. mask of madness jugg is such a hot trend.

didn't expect him to throw caution to the wind, but Diaz sure didn't help either.
I'm usually okay with the Diaz brothers' in ring antics, but it really didn't add to anything there.
I've learned they generally do it more when they know they're losing instead of trying to fight their way to a win.
Basically allowed Silva to walk his way into a win.
I wasn't blaming Silva. I hope Diaz never sees another big card.

Top Bottom