• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

brentech

I wasn't blaming Silva. I hope Diaz never sees another big card.

It's entirely possible neither of them do. If that's the case for Silva, it's because he actually retires as his kids want him to.

Diaz has only fought 3 times since 2011, which was also the last time he won a fight. He's only come back to fighting for the money since his own promotion failed with one event. Lot of people like him, but hard to imagine UFC gives him more main card fights without proving he can still do it.

That shit was embarrassing even if you liked the taunting.

It's entirely possible neither of them do. If that's the case for Silva, it's because he actually retires as his kids want him to.

Diaz has only fought 3 times since 2011, which was also the last time he won a fight. He's only come back to fighting for the money since his own promotion failed with one event. Lot of people like him, but hard to imagine UFC gives him more main card fights without proving he can still do it.

That shit was embarrassing even if you liked the taunting.
Well that's good news. Except for the Silva part. His legs looked fine.

DJ Bowser

Could you AP yourself for the week? I'll play later today.

I'm not entirely sure how to AP myself. I went on and my assumption was to go to the "Play game" area and check simulate for myself. I did so.

I'm about to head out for the day, so I won't be near my PS4 if that isn't the proper way to do it, though I can get on the connected site from my phone.

Edit: Also, please don't break Andrew Luck, TY, or Mahone. That would be no bueno.

LJ11

man, your only 4 incompletions were dropped picks

this game hates me

GG

Seriously. Way too many dropped, one hit the LB in the chest on the goaline. I thought I could get it over his head, instead it went square to the numbers.

Greg

Seriously. Way too many dropped, one hit the LB in the chest on the goaline. I thought I could get it over his head, instead it went square to the numbers.
you played a great defensive game though - your guys on the outside held up so well, never felt comfortable enough to have anything deep develop

you were all over that PA from the beginning and that INT put me in a hole too early

couldn't believe that pick on the play to the TE though... used manual pass control to try and throw it to his outside shoulder because he had a lot of space, and Rodgers threw it right at his back for your guy to step in

BigAT

I found Bluemax's alt:

As usual, I am not watching the Seahawks game. I always tape them and watch them later only if they win, otherwise I will delete the recording. You may call me a fair weather fan but I don't have the stomach to see them play live. Not after what happened in Super Bowl 2005...

So tomorrow, as I have done many other Sundays, I will go to my office around 2 PM and shut myself out of everything. If Seattle wins or they have the game in the bag for sure, my wife is going to text me and many of my co-workers are going to email me and let me know we won. Otherwise by 8 o'clock, when nobody calls, I would know they have lost. Then I'll go home and delete every game I taped this year (well, maybe I keep the CC game, .. no I will delete that too).

eznark

Banned
Jessie vetter (greatest goalie in women's hockey history) mom used to go to every game and sit with her back to the ice. Shed turn around at whistles to check the score. It was amazing.

SickBoy

gg DM. You might think I threw the game away at the end of the first half, but 47 yards is at the outer reaches of my terrible rookie kicker's range.... though I initially wanted to just get 10 or so yards.... that open look downfield was hard to resist.

Quite the defensive struggle. The big difference was that you were able to average 1.8/carry with Martin. That may be a terrible number, but it sure as hell beats negative yardage.

Still have to figure out what to do with my QB situation. Smith missed a couple of open passes.. but Hoyer feels alright.

So Comcast is fucking ahit around right now, four hours before kickoff.

We can continue trying, but who knows what's going to happen.

I'm on my phone, at least I have 3g

Hopefully Comcast will stop fucking around with my cable and internet ON FUCKING SUPERBOWL SUNDAY.

Also I made my jersies white so I can tell the difference.

Greg

wish there was just a download/purchase all option in the PSN store. So many driveclub downloads.
yeah, I don't like how they handled that - it would be cool if whatever was available could be tied to the automatic update system, especially if you got the season pass

eznark

Banned
yeah, I don't like how they handled that - it would be cool if whatever was available could be tied to the automatic update system, especially if you got the season pass

For sure. I just bought the season pass because I want that sweet old timey racer! Also because the game is amazing.

McNei1y

Did not see that it advanced. Steelers... I'll probably be occupied all day. Any chance we can get it in tomorrow? Late night tonight is a possibility but not banking on it.

6th time cable and internet has died.

Whole town is FUBAR, people are flipping out, wait times are hours. Luckily I have a friend in town with direct TV as a backup. But I expect major compensation if this continues on to the Superbowl, like a whole year free.

brentech

But I expect major compensation if this continues on to the Superbowl, like a whole year free.
845885b76f31d8ddd689990d316516f3c6b35a2cd5babe28397122ee572f2e88.jpg

Greg

For sure. I just bought the season pass because I want that sweet old timey racer! Also because the game is amazing.
I've been pretty impressed with the cars they've been putting in - I expected a bunch of reskins when I saw their release schedule, but almost all of the cars have been pretty unique from the models all the way down to the audio

and the tours make it fun to revisit old content with new content

Top Bottom