• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What I want to know is what the fuck he was doing looking for prostitutes at 7 AM

When else would you look for one?

I know someone right now who is enjoying this:

ept_sports_nfl_experts-796251312-1242681467.jpg

Week 11

Next vance: Thursday @ 5 pm

Games:

Vikings (sanjuro) @ Lions (caliblue15)
Bills @ Pats
Steelers (Currently llai86, possibly to be replaced) @ Ravens
Broncos @ Falcons
Chiefs @ Dolphins
Texans @ Bengals
Eagles @ Redskins
Titans @ Packers
Cowboys @ Browns
Bears @ Giants
Raiders @ Chargers
Cards @ Seahawks
Jags @ Colts
Rams @ Bucs - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Jets @ 49ers
Saints @ Panthers

NFC OPOTW: Tavon Austin (Rams) - 4 rec, 172 yards, 2 TD
NFC DPOTW: Brian Orakpo (Redskins) 9 tackles, 3 sacks

AFC OPOTW: Dexter Mccluster (Titans) - 26 carries, 233 yards, 3 TD, a gajillion pancakes by his linemen
AFC DPOTW: Mike Mitchelle (Steelers) - 10 tackles, 1 int, 1 TD

McNei1y

Hmmm. Not sure what the deal isnt. Hasn't been this laggy in a year. Might be the wind or some shit. Let me restart my network

McNei1y

Alright we might have to wait till later tonight or tomorrow when I'm back at my place. My parents Internet is sucking some shit.

Not sure why the direct connect is blowing ass

GQman2121

Banned
I'm going to reach out to Steelers owner via PSN now, but do let me know here or on PSN if he's replaced. I know guys from the wait list are eager to be put on.

Also, Warren Sapp is my favorite player of all time. It saddens me to hear what allegedly happened this morning in AZ. I'm sure the legal process will absolve him of any and all wrong doing, and these young ladies, as well as the league, will release a full apology for besmirching his good name.

I'm going to reach out to Steelers owner via PSN now, but do let me know here or on PSN if he's replaced. I know guys from the wait list are eager to be put on.

Also, Warren Sapp is my favorite player of all time. It saddens me to hear what allegedly happened this morning in AZ. I'm sure the legal process will absolve him of any and all wrong doing, and these young ladies, as well as the league, will release a full apology for besmirching his good name.

he's going to be replaced for sure. i'm working on getting a replacement. if you dont want to play the CPU i can fill in as FrankGrimes2001

LJ11

DM, let me know what works for you buddy. I'll be free Wednesday for sure, tomorrow as well I think. Can play right now too, but you may not be available.

Top Bottom