• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Splat

i've not seen it this bad either. Actually last few games have been super smooth for a madden game :-/ Where do you live?

Splat

Hahahahaha that ending.

Henne rushes for first down, gets injured. Jags don't have backup QB apparently? Their punter throws pick 6 next play.

That was a brutal game Greg, both offenses couldn't do anything.

Greg

GG man... losing the game with my punter in at QB throwing a TAINT is depressing, hahaha

I couldn't get SHIT going for my run game - you had my number the whole time

I think I had more carries than yards

Splat

GG man... losing the game with my punter in at QB throwing a TAINT is depressing, hahaha

I couldn't get SHIT going for my run game - you had my number the whole time

I think I had more carries than yards

Fitting that defense won it too. That safety was stupid. I put my HB (triangle) in to block and then tried to throw to triangle :(

TheCrow

Never give up, never surrender. Looking at you shake!
rage.gif

My 1v5 "yolo this shit is over" base defense was a trap. Gotta die so I can buyback and reap all that sweet comeback gold!

They never knew what hit them!

facepalm.gif

BigAT

That was quick.

Product Update 2:40am
* Kill Streak Bounty from 100->800 to 60->480 (6.81 values are 125->1000)
* Reduced AoE Gold bonus Net Worth Factor for 1/2/3/4/5 hero kills from 0.5/0.35/0.25/0.2/0.15 to 0.26/0.22/0.18/0.14/0.10
* Fixed Dire Ancient spawn box size

Mrbob

So dead game is now fixed? I haven't paid attention to other major patches but the upheaval over 6.82 is crazy. Too much Hyrule Warriors lately so I haven't logged in and played since the update.

eznark

Banned
Oh I didn't mean ours, didn't bother to look. I meant pro graphs. It was going to lead to hyper Chinese DOTA, glad they acted fast. Hope it helps.

Mrbob

Brent, how was the Culvers experience? I'm not a big fast food fan but I really like Culvers. Way better than the big boys.

I feel really bad for people in parts of the country that don't have Publix.

Wouldn't that be most of the country? From what I'm looking at they are mainly located in the southeast. Subs look good though. Hopefully the stand alone sub shops come to the midwest.

Ferny

Oh brother,

http://the305.com/2014/04/01/publix...-subs-shops-to-compete-with-subway-locations/

That's it, I'm going to Publix.

Omg I got got. Just noticed the date of that shit. Funny thing is I heard about this ages ago and then my brother was telling me about it a couple weeks ago.
Did you read the whole article?

He also mentioned that if you read up to this point then you probably also think that popular Los Angeles burger restaurant is still coming to Miami. And that means that you’ve been had and “Abril” (in spanish) fooled two years in a row by the same website.

Publix the grocery store? What's the big deal there?
It has the best subs. And they're great at every Publix. Combine that with the spaciousness of everything and their genuinely happy employees, they pay well and give great benefits, it's a great store. I really missed it when I lived in Chicago.

Ferny

Yeah, Publix is probably the best grocery store I've been to in terms of actually good employees, clean produce, and their deli/sub shop is better than standalone spots. I tend to not shop there as much for regular stuff though because it tends to be a dollar or so over Neighborhood Walmarts.

eznark

Banned
Aren't Mariano's pretty similar? Admittedly haven't been to a Public in years. Kroger is moving into the open Market Style stores but keeping their huge selection. I'm digging it.

If I have to interact with a grocery store employee I feel like I have failed.

eznark

Banned
I go to specialty shops for those things. I don't know if I have ever been to a pharmacist. Women's work.

Also self checkout bro!

brentech

I go to specialty shops for those things. I don't know if I have ever been to a pharmacist. Women's work.
My wife is a pharmacist, so she just brings my drugs home. Best of both worlds.
Her store finally opens towards the end of October as well, so now she'll just have to travel about 1.2 miles from our house for work.

Self checkout is the only way to go. Hate store that don't have it.

Yeah Publix doesn't do self checkout. They always offer to help you take your groceries to the car. They refuse tips if you try to tip em for it. They also have awesome produce, and they have a lot of options when it comes to organic/all-natural produce.

Publix used to be where my mom took me all the time when I was a kid. And they'd always give me free cheese too. It was great.

Top Bottom