• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Somnia

Are you a Yankees fan? or a Rangers fan? Either way, at least some team from DC will be making the playoffs this year. Then throw in the Wizards again. DC is on the rise.

Neither! We don't need to discuss my baseball team though other than to say we have one of the best managers in the league at least... lol

McNei1y

Neither! We don't need to discuss my baseball team though other than to say we have one of the best managers in the league at least... lol

So you're not an Orioles fan... since Buck might be the best manager in the league!

Why did you think about it in the first place.

Mcneily.

You type out a scenario and I'll imagine it. It's awful. I need help.

Smokey

Have 163k coins. Buy overpriced J. Maclin Team of the Week card (74k) to complete TotW Week 3 Offense set and get a 91 OVR boosted Andrew Luck. Head to Auction House and flip Luck card for 108k starting bid, but a Buy It Now of 115k. Somebody goes for BIN. End up with 204k coins. Gain of 41k coins in less than a hour.

Da money train don't stop

Ferny

Thought it was just how often purples dropped, or is there new news?
The 1.0.2 patch will go live next week, and includes several changes to the Cryptarch and Engram experience. These changes guarantee that Engrams will always decode into items at or above the quality of an engram.

Only Engrams that drop after 1.0.2 are subject to this change.

Cryptarch Changes 
Cayde-6 took the Cryptarch aside and showed him a sack of doorknobs. He decoded that mystery pretty quickly.
Legendary Engrams will always produce Legendary or better quality items, including Materials or Exotics
Rare Engrams will always produce Rare or better quality items
Rare engrams will have an increased chance to produce Legendary quality items

Activity Changes
Daily Heroics, Weekly Heroics, and Vanguard: Tiger Playlist activities will include Rare and Legendary Engrams in addition to their existing rewards

Item Changes
Ascendant materials have been promoted to Legendary to closer associate them with the gear they are used to upgrade
Legendary Engram items that exist in your inventory will be demoted to Rare quality when the patch goes live, so decode them while you can. But let’s be honest--even if you don’t, we all know they were blues already...

Would any of you fine gentlemen like to partake in a game of Defense of the Ancients?
blush.gif

SickBoy

gg JABEE... some ugly moments on both sides there.

The difference-making play of the game was that TD at the end of the first half, and I got really lucky with it -- Graham was very open underneath and I meant to zip it to him but I kinda whiffed on the button in my excitement and wound up lobbing it about as lobb-y as you can make it. I was really fortunate it wasn't knocked down or intercepted.... and in the end the defender attempting to make the play on the ball opened the rest of the run downfield. Also quite lucky that fumble was overturned.

You really executed your screens well.. I've had some pretty solid success limiting them this season but was struggling to deal with yours.

Top Bottom