• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

BigAT

can someone explain what the hell just happened there

One of Bloodseeker's new abilities is a buff that makes it so you do (and receive) 40% more damage, so it's a huge damage increase to an already damaging ability of Zeus' ult with Aghs upgrade. He uses a refresher to cast it twice, so it's like 1800 global damage to each hero in the span of two seconds.

eznark

Banned
One of Bloodseeker's new abilities is a buff that makes it so you do (and receive) 40% more damage, so it's a huge damage increase to an already damaging ability of Zeus' ult with Aghs upgrade. He uses a refresher to cast it twice, so it's like 1800 global damage to each hero in the span of two seconds.

Has bloodseeker made it into any of the pro games yet?

Greg

that seems fair!

Shit, bloodseeker is like a totally new character

What the fuck. When meepos crosses me dark seer wall of replica, only ONE replica gets made?!?!?

LJ11

When I check the thread I don't exect to find any Madden talk so I was surprised to read Smokey's MUT post, kind of makes me want to put more time into it, then I start to remember what the 4 or so hours I put in felt like...

I wish online vs in MUT was longer, would push me to play more.

Greg

When I check the thread I don't exect to find any Madden talk so I was surprised to read Smokey's MUT post, kind of makes me want to put more time into it, then I start to remember what the 4 or so hours I put in felt like...

they should put some more incentive in the online vs - either bigger rewards per match or let you wager coins or something

mindless CPU games are the quickest way to make progress, and that gets old fast

Smokey

MUT doesn't really open up until you complete the training challenges, get a competent QB, and have at least 100k in coins. The coins are important and come by completing challenges or playing against others in online seasons. If you can grind your way towards 100k+ by selling players in packs and completing challenges it allows you buy packs without dropping real money (7.5k coins a piece), buy elite coaches, and bid on really good players without you taking a huge hit. Packs = players = flip on Auction House = coins = better players.

The Style Master set kind of helps with this because it forces you to be a certain level to participate in the challenges so you start building your team in ways to make that happen. It does take a good amount of effort to get going but once you hit the comfort zone it's fun and addicting.

I have a large amount of Gold impact players. I've given QBs away to some around here. If you want to get into it let me know and I can help.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

If you played dota, you would have to worry about not knowing what we're talking about!

Ferny

Smokey, there's someone playing Advanced Warfare on twitch. twitch.tv/alia

Not sure how I feel after watching it. Seems to be same old multi.

eznark

Banned
Looks like AT will be leaving Dota soon.

WUXWA1L0KIV31411435245281.png

eznark

Banned
What in the fuck.

HoTS has been able to get attention twice. Once with their retarded rainbow unicorn and now with their awful Pony crossover.

Blizzard just spinning their wheels until Games Workshop releases new art to copy I guess.

Hyrule Warriors is damn amazing. It might top Warriors Orochi 3 for best musou game of the year. What a time to be a fan of the series, so many good games out.

Dynasty Warriors 8XL = great
Warriors Orochi 3 = amazing
Hyrule Warriors = amazing
Samurai Warriors 4 = out oct 21 so we'll see!

Wii U best console this holiday season between Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2.

I want to try that game out I've never played a musou game before but I have to get smash and I think i might be getting Shadow of Mordor after reading some reviews.

The game doesn't take that long, shitting on people afterwards is the real rabbit hole.

This is the beauty of Dota. You never have to actually be good, you just need to be able to convincingly blame your loss on others. Sometimes they make it really easy for you by going 0-11 mid.

BigAT

Isn't that thing already in HOTS? Or does it look that much worse than the rainbow pony that is currently in. Looks the same to me, at least from what I remember of Ferny's dumb mount.

Mrbob

I want to try that game out I've never played a musou game before but I have to get smash and I think i might be getting Shadow of Mordor after reading some reviews.

If you are deciding between Mordor and Hyrule Warriors I'd buy Mordor. Game looks to be super elite. I'm loving Hyrule Warriors though. At the core it is a Dynasty Warriors game but the melding of the Zelda franchise works so well. The developers took care to make sure the world feels like a Zelda game while smashing through a horde of enemies. I'm most surprised at how much I'm enjoying using the different characters early on. My initial thought was to only use Link but the other people I've unlocked like Impa, Sheik, and Lana have fun move sets. Hyrule Warriors is moving up the charts fast as my favorite musou game. I'll be playing it for a long time. Game even had me ignore Dota 2 last night.

BigAT

Remember when they skins thought they had two QBs? Then it was like, "well, at least we have one!"

The good ol days

Fans were planning out who they'd take with all the draft picks they would get in return for trading one of them. Which one? IT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN YOU HAVE TWO PRO BOWL QUARTERBACKS I'M SO HIGH I CAN'T FEEL PAIN AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fans were planning out who they'd take with all the draft picks they would get in return for trading one of them. Which one? IT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN YOU HAVE TWO PRO BOWL QUARTERBACKS I'M SO HIGH I CAN'T FEEL PAIN AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

That franchise is a dumpster fire and I'm loving every second of it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ill buy it when its 20 bucks. Im not paying 60 bucks AND playing a dynasty warriors game just for zelda.

Mrbob

Drive Club looking good. PS Plus version try out shall be done.

Ill buy it when its 20 bucks. Im not paying 60 bucks AND playing a dynasty warriors game just for zelda.

Skip 3DS Smash Brothers and you have the extra 40 to spend. I'm waiting for Wii U Smash.

Top Bottom