• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

I ask AT to play dota with me

He logs out of steam right away

cOdZreZ.gif

I was already going to bed and accidentally left Steam open still. Sorry breh.
sleeping.gif

Dota damages friendships

gg sb. can't believe that last pick.... why couldn't he have dropped it like my guys did all game! although i did get 2 free fumbles so i guess it's even steven. my o-line is playing like shit pass protecting. i should've just run the ball more!

SickBoy

gg sb. can't believe that last pick.... why couldn't he have dropped it like my guys did all game! although i did get 2 free fumbles so i guess it's even steven. my o-line is playing like shit pass protecting. i should've just run the ball more!

GG

My children heard daddy use some inappropriate language on that second fumble. Couldn't believe it. I got away with a couple of throws for sure. One, I was looking at the receiver I wanted to pass to and pressing the button of a guy who was clearly covered...

Can't believe you hurt Tolzien, you bastard :)

GG

My children heard daddy use some inappropriate language on that second fumble. Couldn't believe it. I got away with a couple of throws for sure. One, I was looking at the receiver I wanted to pass to and pressing the button of a guy who was clearly covered...

Can't believe you hurt Tolzien, you bastard :)

lol was that your punter in as 3rd qb? i couldn't tell

SickBoy

No, it was Ryan (Robert IV) Griffin

EDIT: I'm not sure if they fixed it this year, but last year if the punter was subbing in the D would see "Punt" as the offensive formation.

brentech

I do think this years version seems to get almost all replays wrong. I understand trying to make it real, but I personally have only seen like 2 plays reviewed that were reviewed correctly.
Then a bunch of plays that should be reviewed aren't at all. It's really weird.

Top Bottom