• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Loving all of these draws and pistol runs, fucking unstoppable for whatever reason.

Fuck I hate this game.

4JCINXy.gif

Sokantish

How many times did you fumble, soka, 6? And the only one I recover gets overturned, amazing.

I think it was 3, on that fourth one the dude was down for sure. I was pretty upset by them though :( Luckily my dudes picked them up and a couple times even got me a few more yards

LJ11

Drizz, lets run this game tomorrow bro. I'm beat, and we have some time left to get in the next two days. I'll be readily available barring some unforeseen event.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
having to switch between shadow of mordor and destiny disks is the worst! I have madden digitally so i havent had to mess with disks in a good while.

SickBoy

sickboy what's the plan?

Hey, does Thursday work for you? Basketball tonight. If Thursday is terrible, I might be able to squeeze it in if you give me a sense of your availability today. Or Friday before the advance.

Sad thing is I was available later yesterday evening, just wasn't on the ball.

brentech

I didn't want to take it that far initially, but after playing about an hour or two, it really is a re-skinned Batman game. Obviously some other stuff that makes it unique as well, but even using a special vision to see things, and the stealth attacks are pretty much spot on.

I've really enjoyed it so far.

Top Bottom