• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Ferny

League vances at 5 pm pst.... So be sure to start the game before then!

Yea, whatever works for me, I'll be on at 7:30 so we can start before "8", lol.

Crap its raining like crazy over here so my chances of getting home by 8PM now are slim. It's been like this every day for the last two weeks. I actually wonder if you got any of it over by you, Brent.

I am not sure if that whole Ram can't play the CPU stuff is still active, but looks like it'll still have to be a sim if so.

Mrbob

So everything was going fine in Mordor until I ran into an area that had 3 captains and about 20 uruks around. I tried to put up a good fight but ended up overwhelmed by the odds. All the captains went up in rank for being around the kill, and the one who killed me moved up to next in command from all the warchiefs. Time to hunt him down and make him my puppet.

This game is kind of amazing. The nemesis system is great.

Nightz

Can any of you Destiny guys help me out by running with my alt Warlock through a few Queen's Wrath missions? He's level 21 and I just want to get the helmet and chest armor pieces for quick legendaries.

LJ hasn't responded so probably will end up being sim though I guess we still have an hour. I don't see the point in me playing the computer with my record so I'll let it play out if he doesn't show up in time. Who's my next opponent? Maybe we can right after? Also, will the sim automatically trigger if neither of us activate anything (both of us having progressed it to this week, of course)?

Splat

Can any of you Destiny guys help me out by running with my alt Warlock through a few Queen's Wrath missions? He's level 21 and I just want to get the helmet and chest armor pieces for quick legendaries.

Too busy playing Fifa, sorry.

eznark

Banned

I will at 9, I haven't done any of the queen missions but I have 6 tickets.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
the-eye-of-sauron.jpg

Week 11

Next vance date: Friday @ 5:45 pst

Games:

Bills @ Dolphins
Vikings @ Bears
Texans @ Browns
Eagles @ Packers
Seahawks @ Chiefs
Falcons @ Panthers
Bengals @ Saints
Bucs @ Redskins
Broncos @ Rams
49ers @ Giants - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Raiders @ Chargers
Lions @ Cards
Pats @ Colts
Steelers @ Titans

NFC OPOTW: Reggie Bush (Lions) - 27 car, 160 yards, 2 TD, 4 rec, 51 yards,
NFC DPOTW: N/A (CPU)

AFC OPOTW: Mike Wallace (Dolphins) - 3 rec, 125 yards, 2 TD
AFC DPOTW: L. Delmas (Dolphins) - 14 tackles, 1 int

LJ11

LJ, if you're around I'm on PSN

Wasn't around for my other game, won't be on tonight until late. Had no clue the league advanced tonight. With wellie playing FMT I thought I might have a shot but I have no clue what happened in the Sim. Will check later. Let's play tomorrow.

brentech

Killed 2 or 3 main targets so far. Game is pretty good. Took me a little bit to figure out some of the controls using the controller, but once I got them, it's a much better experience than KB/M.

Bout to play some Destiny or FIFA depending on what people are in. Looks like Destiny, allllrighty

Top Bottom