• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Two Eagles fans waiting for some patented Andy Reid clock management.

It was shocking how much that looked like a classic Eagles 2 minute drive there. Just zero awareness of how much time is left, what down it is, how many time outs are left.

Ferny

Sent a PM at 4pm asking when he can play tonight. Told him to check his PM in this thread a couple hours ago. No word back so we'll be simming our game then I guess :/

And he's been posting in the Destiny thread -____-

vp1GsUE.png

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sent a PM at 4pm asking when he can play tonight. Told him to check his PM in this thread a couple hours ago. No word back so we'll be simming our game then I guess :/

And he's been posting in the Destiny thread -____-

vp1GsUE.png

shows he is on PSN

Greg

GG, Crow

that pick on the open deep ball scared me from trying anything else long all game, so I ended up playing some Zzzzzz offense

and what the hell, I thought Bortles was back!

TheCrow

GG, Crow

that pick on the open deep ball scared me from trying anything else long all game, so I ended up playing some Zzzzzz offense

and what the hell, I thought Bortles was back!

GG, on that delay of game penalty I was mashing triangle but he wouldn't get the pass off.

Greg

GG, on that delay of game penalty I was mashing triangle but he wouldn't get the pass off.
yeah, I declined that 4th down penalty - figured you must've been locked up on the guy in motion

and man, I don't know how to stop the run at all in this game

brentech

My internet has been kind of shifty lately. Then again, I don't think I've ever had more than 4.5mbps from Steam before. 3.9 was my peak downloading the game tonight. It has like 3 min left, not that I intended to play it today anyways.

Side note, didn't realize the download was running while I was playing those FIFA club matches...might explain some of my odd passes tonight.

Biggest thing I think we need to clean up, particularly with 5 plus people playing is people actually staying in their position and not overlapping someone else. Particularly down the middle, but even playing LM I kept having someone running over me. Gotta play your zone and stay in space.

Otherwise, we seem to get a lot better after like 10 min of ingame time. That first bit, everyone seems disconnected and all over the place.

Smokey

Max Shadow of Mordor @ 4K with Ultra Texture pack

28 fps and 6GB of VRAM usage...it's only using one of my cards.

Unacceptableeeeeeee. The game does not have a SLI profile yet and it needs one. What the shit Nvidia.

Trasher

GG trasher

I played like trash from the second half on :(
Gg. God damn these overtime games. Too intense! Also, was Wallace in bounds for that first touchdown haha? I meant to try and challenge, but I hit timeout instead Lol. I think I give up the most deep ball touchdowns of all time. I can't cover that shit no matter what I call.

McNei1y

I know we're still in the the current week but for whoever I play when the week advances at 8pm EST tonight, I will be unavailable tonight (as far as I know). I'm currently moving out of my house and into an apartment and today is the last day on the lease so I will be busy packing and cleaning for hours. I'm hoping to be done by 9 tonight (starting at 4) but we'll see. I'll discuss with whoever it is when the week advances but just a heads up in case I don't post tonight.

eznark

Banned
Won $118 on fanduel yesterday, still haven't bothered to check my season leagues. Fuck those when I have mad fanduel skills!

Shadow of Mordor opening is so well done. It does a great job of introducing you to the world, showing you the main dudes motivation, setting some rules of the world and being a tutorial all without feeling like a chore or a shoehorned mechanics walkthrough. Reminds me of the Witcher 2 a bit (nowhere near as good looking, jesus this is an average looking game).

I skullfucked Bob again. He is trash. Give the Bears to someone good please.

brentech

Only played just past the opening title screen. So far, looks like it should play well.
Think I might plug in a DS4 next time. Not sure I like playing with KB/M

Mrbob

MS finally figured out Metro is garbage. Still trying to hide it inside of a personalized window but now minimized.

brentech

CBB04C1DC0D18B940E118D3131C6491C87F638C8

God fucking damn it!
Sitting at a stop light, stopped for about 10+ seconds already, and a semi creeps up behind me, and eventually just bumps me. Then after about a second where it seemed like he stopped, he did it again!

How fucking dumb do you have to be to forget that there is a car in front of you, stopped, at a red light. Lucky he was going slow enough that the damage isn't terrible, but he still pushed into my rear bumper which made it bend enough to make the bumper bend and crease in parts.

Immediately gets out of his cab and asks if we can not report it so he can avoid getting points on his CDL. Immediately makes me think he's going to try to pull away if I don't call the police right away as opposed to pulling into parking lot up ahead. So had to deal with that shit. Fuck I'm annoyed.

nENuCP6.gif
nENuCP6.gif
nENuCP6.gif
nENuCP6.gif
nENuCP6.gif

Right now, I feel like BigAT does during every game of group Dota. Fuck this shit, my poor GTI
cry.gif

rage.gif
Cross post, because fuck this shit

brentech

life can never be too simple. in the large scheme of things, this barely matters, but just having to deal with all the shit in getting it fixed is enough to piss me off. Not to mention the lowered value of the car that I've kept pristine for the couple years I've had it.

That's probably the worst part about for me.

Top Bottom