• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Oh my god

http://arbys.com/our-menu/limited-time-offers/kings-hawaiian-bbq-brisket

1024x557tan_desktop_khbbq.jpg

WANT

Greg

I'm kinda mad I pre-ordered Driveclub last night on PSN and then that spend $100/get back $15 promotion opened up 2 hours later

Driveclub/FIFA would've been the perfect combo

brentech

I'm kinda mad I pre-ordered Driveclub last night on PSN and then that spend $100/get back $15 promotion opened up 2 hours later

Driveclub/FIFA would've been the perfect combo

I'll just start out with the PS+ vesrion of DriveClub. Get the wheel out and see if it's worth getting the full game. Right now there is so much to play, I'm not sure if it will get enough time.

Greg

I'll just start out with the PS+ vesrion of DriveClub. Get the wheel out and see if it's worth getting the full game. Right now there is so much to play, I'm not sure if it will get enough time.
I've been playing Madden league games and the occasional War Thunder match with my brother, but that's about it

I've seen enough to sell me on it

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Time to get deep into spelunkey again!

Also maybe ill give dust another shot. i got decently far into the 360 version but got sidetracked. the combat was fun.

CB3

I dont know if it comes through on the PC version of mordor if you're using a DS4, but the noises and the voices that come out from the speaker on the controller are a pretty nice touch.

eznark

Banned
Picked up a nintendo cash card for Smash. Releases Friday at 12:01 right? Will be a nice way to put me to sleep after being all jacked up from the Bridgewater skullfucking.

brentech

Hot damn.

sdgvac.gif

I might have to get this game now. Non awful cockpit view ( I'm looking at you Forza Horizon 2 ).
I just looked at the car list, and at least my car is in the game considering there is less than 60 cars I believe.
Now that my car is going into the shop, at least I'll be able to drive a a fake GTI in the game.

My baby
SLx19c3.gif

hPmSPfFl.jpg

My sisters VW was always in and out of the shop too. Eventually she smartened up and sold it.

Only 60 cars???? I was on the fence but 60 cars means they're gonna make you guys buy the rest. F that noise. God damn I can't believe there only 60 cars... Forza 5 has over 200....

brentech

My sisters VW was always in and out of the shop too. Eventually she smartened up and sold it.

Only 60 cars???? I was on the fence but 60 cars means they're gonna make you guys buy the rest. F that noise. God damn I can't believe there only 60 cars... Forza 5 has over 200....
Kind of a big difference. Forza is marketed as a simulator. Driveclub is half sim, half arcade.

Never had to take it on for a problem.
I got rear ended by a semi yesterday.

Smokey

People gotta eat bruh

SickBoy

Eeeesh... gg Splat. Thanks for offering to play sick, I really appreciate it.

What an ugly game. I'd whine about the picks I threw (one was just a Madden miss, a couple were pure greed), but that had to be a super frustrating game for you... Dalton looked like he thought it was the playoffs -- he obviously flat out missed a couple of passes (and I'm sure more than the obvious ones, too...)

You know the field position story that contributed to the score, but I thought your D was really solid. You were getting a lot of pressure and I forced a few throws... Jimmy Graham was mostly a non-factor, too.

Sure, there was scoring, but that game was super ugly.

LJ, when do you want to play?

Kind of a big difference. Forza is marketed as a simulator. Driveclub is half sim, half arcade.

Never had to take it on for a problem.
I got rear ended by a semi yesterday.
For some reason I thought drive club was a simulator. I've never played any of them.

Sorry to hear that. She had a Jetta. My other sister once got sideswiped by a Pepsi semi truck. Screwed up her neck, she ended up with a nice settlement though.

CB3

Seems like NBA2k has some cool features.

But im not falling for that shit this year. Atleast not right away. Smokey give me the beta test report on it next week.

I personally am very, very stoked for 2k.

Also I like how we haven't even discussed a league yet. I'm going to guess we're going to wait and find out how broken before we waste our times?

In the meantime what time are you guys soccering tonight

I was going to get it regardless because I like playing the park stuff

It can't possibly be more broken than last year right

right....

Top Bottom