• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Mrbob

Because I know we are all going to end up playing mainly Dota in the end.

That and Civilization Beyond Earth comes out on October 24.

eznark

Banned
Shadow of Mordor > dota

Also Destiny is basically a dota FPS in that I kind of fucking hate it but also it's awesome.

It truly astounds me when I have Asian parents calling me when they see my ad, they find out that I don't speak Chinese (I pretend I don't know it to ward off the overseas Tiger parents) and they have the nerve to say to me "You should know our language" because they don't understand English.

Excuse me motherfucker, do you know that you are in America?

brentech

It truly astounds me when I have Asian parents calling me when they see my ad, they find out that I don't speak Chinese (I pretend I don't know it to ward off the overseas Tiger parents) and they have the nerve to say to me "You should know our language" because they don't understand English.

Excuse me motherfucker, do you know that you are in America?

Your job makes me laugh, but in the nicest way possible.
That shit sounds annoying as fuck.

I need to figure out a better method of PS4 video record/transfer or something. I just hit share and 'save as video', but a 600mb video takes fooooorrrevvver to transfer to USB stick. It's absurd.
I just need like 10 seconds so I can gif that crazy ass goal I had last night

McNei1y

It's not 3 on 3?

The video at least showed 3v3 and 5v5. If it's anything like last year's park then there's courts for 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5.

Hopefully we can create a squad and jerseys like the old games. If not, we'll have to dress up our dudes with some colors.

Mrbob

I might play the Mirotic role in 2k.

Shadow of Mordor > dota

Also Destiny is basically a dota FPS in that I kind of fucking hate it but also it's awesome.

Destiny will be fine once it gets its own Reaper of Souls update. And yes Mordor is great.

brentech

looks like i'll have to learn how to use sharefactory. video I was going to use as a gif copied over, but was all jumpy and shit.

Greg

looks like i'll have to learn how to use sharefactory. video I was going to use as a gif copied over, but was all jumpy and shit.
it's soooo easy

although there are some audio sync issues during editing (they don't show up on export)

TheCrow

Now I wish I recorded that goal I scored from a 360 spin kick outside the box. We all lost it when that went in. You could hear my emotions go from disappointed to "not that bad of a shot" to holy shit.

brentech

it's soooo easy

although there are some audio sync issues during editing (they don't show up on export)

by learn to use it, I largely mean realize it exists, lol. I just looked up to see if there was a way to trim a video before copying it over. didn't know that was on there

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Gonna need to exchange friend codes with my smash bros if i dont already have you added.

5429-7620-6036

That's my friend code for 3DS. The only people I have here are CB, FMT some guy named Fabs, and Eznark and Crow I tried adding but they need to add back.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Friend codes are initially annoying. Once you actually have that person on your friends list its not an issue.

I've been playing the demo today to get used to the controls again. I hope it doesn't take too long to download. What time does it release on the eshop, midnight eastern?

I hope we get the date for the Wii U version soon!

Smokey

gg brent

the awareness on my defenders is so terrible no matter what i call. and they catch nothing thrown their way.

brentech

gg brent

the awareness on my defenders is so terrible no matter what i call. and they catch nothing thrown their way.
Gg
That was a really tight game. I expected getting blown out, but Hoyer did have his best confidence going into the game, and he largely played like it. Only has one really poorly thrown ball missing a wide open receiver.

Smokey

Gg
That was a really tight game. I expected getting blown out, but Hoyer did have his best confidence going into the game, and he largely played like it. Only has one really poorly thrown ball missing a wide open receiver.

where do you see those ratings? i'm pretty sure something is going on with that on my team because some of this doesn't make any sense.

Trasher

Gg

where do you see those ratings? i'm pretty sure something is going on with that on my team because some of this doesn't make any sense.

Wait what? This shit is real?

brentech

I've only seen it when doing the training thing. If you open up a confidence boost you can just roll through all the players and see what they're at. He was like 74 going into that.

I'm sure there is another way though.
Wait what? This shit is real?
50 confidence is normal overall. Anything. Higher boosts there ratings for the short term.

Top Bottom